Any doctors on here who can tell me what the fuck these things on my ballsack are...

Any doctors on here who can tell me what the fuck these things on my ballsack are? They started appearing about 6 weeks ago and have been about this size for the passed week. It can't be a std because I've never had sex. Too embarrassed to go to a doc irl. Pleas help Any Forums

Attached: IMG_202207061151.jpg (1280x960, 262.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5F7Ol9lVOI
niddk.nih.gov/health-information/liver-disease/viral-hepatitis/what-is-viral-hepatitis#:~:text=Viral hepatitis is an infection,C, D, and E.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1589923396169.jpg (600x534, 42.64K)

Timestamp or LARP

Its normal

That looks like cancer. Could even be a tumor. Get it looked at asap.

Dude, the second I see something this grotesque on my balls, I either kill myself or run to the fucking hospital right away

Clean your balls better you retard and those will go away

you're about to have a lot more in common with lance armstrong

>It can't be a std because I've never had sex
the amount of people who don’t understand how a fucking virus works is AMAZING. ask me how I KNOW you’re an american. Shouldn’t you be at school getting shot instead of learning?

5g antennas

those are infected cysts. You should be ok if you pop them and push all the content out

Homoglobos

Oh, man those are totally normal. They happen every couple of years, no need to fret. Increase your vitamin C intake and you’ll be alright

I don't know but I really want to pop them.

not sexually, i'm not gay. I just want to see the pus pour out (non-sexual)

Run away fat glands.

Poke a hole in one and see what comea out.

Pop it and post a pic

Attached: 1589339479666.jpg (420x741, 19.24K)

You're a fucking retard. You cannot contract an STD/STI without some contact with an infected person. You don't sit on a toilet and get it.

Monkeypox faggot

Attached: 1589339488391.jpg (322x268, 17.75K)

you're the moron lol

you're growing bonus nads

They are just cysts. More than likely harmless. I have one and went to the doctor. He said it's common and just a cyst so we can remove it but there really isn't a point. Been over 10 years now and still looks exactly the same.

Hey moron, the clue is in the name; 'sexually transmitted'

I don't think it's Herpes.

You can get HEP A B C from contaminated water retard

Still waiting for the timestamp
Trips and you pop one

Attached: 1589343118583.png (1280x960, 1.54M)

Then that's not an STI. Jesus dude and you call Americans retarded.

nipples, the hormones are working

Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease, but it is spread in other ways, too. This is a hardy virus that can exist on almost any surface for up to one month. You can get infected through contact with an infected person's blood or body fluids. Fucking retard

likely just clogged pores of oil.
Had one for like a year (though not that big) and eventually just one day naturally opened and drained. Could probably needle them and drain them now but idk. You'd need to clean thoroughly and make sure they don't get infected.

How you have 2 tho is wild.

pop them

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 256.97K)

They are cysts, I used to have some small ones on my balls when i was a young teen. Later as I reached adulthood some started to get bigger. Almost as big as yours. I was embarressed and had a hard time finding information on them. Onetime a girlfriend mentioned them to me and I decided I needed to do something about them. Doctor said it was benign cysts but insurance would not cover removing them. I got brave one night and took a sterilized sewing needle(after watching a video of a doctor lancing them) and pierced one of the cysts. I then drained it and removed with a fair about of bleeding. Bandaged and cleaned area and waited a week. everything was ok so I worked on the rest one week at a time until they were gone. a year later a couple of them came back but were very small. They were was easy to removed. 10 years later and I dont have them anymore and am happy about it. If you can get a removal by a doctor I would recommend it but if not remove at your own risk.

Attached: goodnessron.jpg (568x714, 90.61K)

You have mangoworms eating your balls...

Here's the cure!

youtube.com/watch?v=X5F7Ol9lVOI

Attached: main-qimg-6eb960c290cb6ee42d362b0cd9f0903d-lq.jpg (602x361, 41.97K)

Holy shit it's a Tonberry!

Then how have you managed to contract teh gay AIDS?

>You don't sit on a toilet and get it.
>t. retarded americans
HOLY SHIT no wonder you can’t stop killing each other if you re all this stupid. If my neighbors were this dumb I’d have to take them out of the gene pool as well. What do you guys think, maybe in 59 years you should have killed every last one? Sounds good, the rest of the developing world can wait. That land is going to be GREAT. please leave the guns and other cool shit, we don’t have that here but we’re still alive....TOP KEK

HPV, Good luck b/ro.....

Attached: 1643772059209.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

>I can't get aids when I don't have sex
Dumb murrican.

how to prove you're an ignorant foreigner who hates Americans because its a meme (a virus). the keyword is SEXUALLY transmitted diseases. you get schooled by Americans often? have you tried not being a dipshit?

Scrotal pearls, like others have been saying. They are essentially wax deposits that have become larger than normal. There are no health implications, just unsightly.

I'm a full doctor MD from an Historically Black college or university. I not bee fur sure, but me believe you are preggers and about to have twins.
Glad eye could help.

Hepatitis B is an infection that can be sexually transmitted. If you drank water and got hep B your doctor would not call it an STD. You have to be 12 or trolling.

Stop squeezing RIGHT NOW OP, those are your secondary testes and they're about to explode. You risk getting warm sticky cum in your eyes.

seethe all you want, you're still fucking retarded

kill it with fire then fucking suck my gush

user I had these when I hit 20, they are called sebaceous cysts. They are harmless but look horrible. I had them all OVER my nuts and shaft, big ones like yours. They can be popped and squeezed but I suggest going to doctor because if they don't get the sac out, they can come back. The ones I removed myself left some rough looking scar tissue.
They look bad but it's not an STD. Get em taken care of, girls won't like to see that

Attached: YAIXj.gif (290x218, 1.03M)

Still classified as an STD god you're braindead

I call him Fazool.

No, it would be called viral hepatitis lmao. You are a riot.

go to a fucking doc dumbass or lose your balls forever

That's hepatitis E try again

Lmao put me in the screencap

Attached: 1655847148658m.jpg (716x1024, 76.88K)

niddk.nih.gov/health-information/liver-disease/viral-hepatitis/what-is-viral-hepatitis#:~:text=Viral hepatitis is an infection,C, D, and E.
*bzzt* WRONG

shut the fuck up nigger

Scabies

Attached: 1589342120410.png (1280x960, 1.58M)

Nigger you got warts., you filthy fucking faggot.

Your balls have balls, user.
>t. Medical Doctor

kek, content.

newfags wonder why we still come here, well, this is it. This is about as good as it gets. Don’t like it? Go outside

Likely cysts. Many people don't know you have two large swear glands under your balls Ack that give you all that glorious vinegar ball grease pop those mofos. Might hurt but will be so satisfying after.

KYS newfag, don't tell me what to do.

stop pinch and rolling your balls retard