What do you think Cern is about ?

What do you think Cern is about ?
I've heard they are trying to create Consciousness using the God particle.
So they can create humans

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-133527_Chrome~2.jpg (1080x827, 175.8K)

to use words u can understand
they made the machina bigger to find smaller things

Attached: Culture.png (730x697, 164.62K)

They are smashing atoms to figure out what they're made of and how. The god particle was so named because they hoped it would give insight into the origins of our universe, but so far it has not been so helpful (at aligned with the standard model). However there are new developments coming out of cern, things that don't align with the standard model. This ultimately will expand upon quantum field theory and possibly reveal to us the source of gravity.

The god particle can't create conciousness. But if mastered we can turn shit into gold and trees to plutonium. Creating humans is so easy you need laws to stop it from getting out of control.

They’re trying to open doors user.

>What do you think Cern is about ?
Particle physics, obviously.

>So they can create humans
I know you're a virgin, but have you never even HEARD of this thing they call sex?

>iBM-5100

Attached: 6ryeb4pi7ziaeegmm5gkxrtkxyw3r4fi_hq.jpg (350x350, 17.08K)

FBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFB

FBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFBFB.

You don't "create" consciousness. Consciousness is a signal. If you're a living being you tap into that signal, with your physical body becoming the sender and receiver.

People at work are saying they're trying to rip holes in the fabric of our universe and create black holes using dark matter. They want to destroy our planet using this machine. Every single person involved in it needs to be charged with treason

fucking laughed

Attached: bitches-dont-know.jpg (473x555, 44.11K)

If consciousness were a signal we'd see interference outside the body, but we don't. The only thing that seems to interfere with consciousness is a physical change to the body. This supports the idea that consciousness is generated through the body, but it doesn't mean consciousness is limited to it. It's is suggested by the most ancient religions that consciousness in a lesser/greater form exists outside of the mind, and this is what ultimately built the mind to suit its own needs. In this way it is said that we are all one consciousness (or rather parts of one consciousness built by one consciousness).

ah yes time for my medications

maybe yours too anons

Consciousness is an emergent property of a brain storing and using memories.

People on Any Forums are saying you're an idiot with too much gullibility for ignorant conspiracy theories.

They are working on new form of propulsion. Probably meant for interstellar travel.

>create black holes
Any black hole created at CERN would be so tiny it'd evaporate in fucking nanoseconds.
Go back to school.

Where do you work, the dumb store?

They shouldn't have the power to make that choice against the will of the majority. Something as dangerous as that machine should be held to a vote on whether it be operational or not. I guarantee the majority of people would vote to shut that shit down in a heartbeat.

I dont want to take the chance of a "scientist" screwing up, tearing a hole in the universe, and creating a black hole in the process which would destroy the entire planet. Fuck that

That machine is our only saving grace, or do you want humanity to die with our sun?

False. The machine won't save anybody. It can only cause destruction

What majority? I know most people are stupid, but I highly doubt there's a majority of drooling retards like you out there.

You sound like those women who are into the magical healing power of crystals.
Did some guy from CERN injure your chakras or something?

The chance of CERN causing mass destruction is close to zero. The chance of our sun causing mass destruction is 100%. I'm going to take my chances with CERN.

Fact of the matter is they are messing with shit that they have zero understanding of. There is a large chance that they could bring about the end of days but they don't care. There is zero reason to have a machine like that be operational when the majority of people are against it. Clearly you need to leave your basement more often because everybody who knows about this machine in the real world is against it

user... The issue here is that (You) have zero understanding of it.

>zero understand of
We make computer model predictions before each experiment and until recently nothing happened that was unpredicted.

>tearing a hole in the universe
You must be visiting from /x/. There's no such thing as a hole in the universe. Can't happen.

Understanding, yeah boring like that!