The White House has betrayed you

The White House has betrayed you.

Attached: BidenBetraysAmerica.png (597x558, 386.04K)

5 Million Barrels. Stolen from your nation and sold.

>nooo the government can't sell high to distributers to ship to foreign refineries which will turn it into gas and diesel

Enough lies. The oil is being stolen and sold for profit. It's not coming back. We have refineries. Enough of the lies.

>We have refineries
at capacity, and the oil companies have been refusing to build more unless he stops saying mean things about them. It helps lower the global distillate prices being refined moreso than sitting around for months waiting to be refined and then shipped out.

No they're not. You're lying. How much more do you expect us to take from you scum?

Anons, for every barrel the USA buys and uses we stockpile another barrel of the same volume 1:1 ok, this is no secret we’ve been doing it for over a century. Thus, America could run on its current capacity for the next 100 years and NEVER have to buy another barrel during this time. All this price hike and Russia talk is all bullshit so the current admin can steal from the little man. It’s all a hoax.

Attached: 1603492134436.jpg (849x768, 77.61K)

yes they are faggot. take it up with the refiners in the USA.

Which is exactly what's happening with OUR oil being stolen and sold by the White House. He fucking lied to us. He fucking lied to our faces.

I already told you. You're lying.

Ivan, you have failed

you can just keep repeating it, but we both know you're butthurt. I'm not sure if you're a faggot that longed oil like a retard or just a shill.

I'm done talking with you glowie faggots. KYS Traitor

Attached: jblackrockfink.jpg (2200x2084, 467.75K)

Attached: jdargif.gif (350x466, 197.09K)

Just 2 short years ago

Attached: 1654381671016.png (1025x897, 346.2K)

What's your point. This nation is having an energy crisis. That oil is meant for our use.

>oil companies have been refusing to build more unless he stops saying mean things about them
Leftists always lie.

Attached: 1654381703035.png (886x789, 499.02K)

There wasn't a crisis two years ago is my point. We were energy independent under Trump.

and then covid happened and trump dropped the ball.

I see. Well that point wasn't crystal clear. Besides. I'm not talking about trump. I'm talking about this current White House administration and their lies.

Attached: 1604427257045.jpg (510x680, 88.26K)

ah, a nationalist complaining about globalism

name a more iconic duo

A retard spouting nonsense from his ignorant assumptions.