Worst Presidents in US History

Worst Presidents in US History

5. William Henry Harrison - died 30 days in to office, literally leaving the nation stranded

4. Warren G. Harding - Presidency was wrought with corruption and scandals

3. Franklin Pierce - set the stage for the Civil War

2. James Buchanan - supported the expansion of Confederate states

1. Joe Biden - incompetent decision making in all decisions as a US President

Attached: joe-biden-gettyimages-1267438366.jpg (1200x1200, 91.95K)

Sure buddy. Out of curiosity, where do you rank Trump?

He's the best worst President the worlds ever seen, though

He's a good guy. Reminds me of that guy out of the Gremlins movie

8 1 M I L L I O N

Trump was impeached twice - and that was ALL POLITICALLY DRIVEN UTILIZING IMPROPER HOUSE PROCEDURES BOTH TIMES...

Us Economy boomed, two middle east peace treaties, no war, us energy independence..

don't even mention COVID - BIDEN HAS MORE AMERICAN DEATH IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME AND HE HAD A VACCINE - SO FUCKING STOP - NUMBERS DO NOT LIE

The BEST things Biden has done is reinstate Trump policies that Biden axed his first month in office. Too few though and he's still fucking up so hard with everything else.

Most votes ever with fewest counties ever...

imagine losing to him, that's got to be in the top 5 right there.

8 percent - US on track
88 percent - US Off Track

my fucking God.... no one believe Joe is doing a good job except liberal media and the entirety of his Administration...

He hasn't hit the 2 year mark and HIS IS ALREADY BEING TOLD NOT TO RUN IN 2023...

And we've got years left of this guy.
We're in absolute freefall and I don't know if there's even a floor until he's ousted.

>no one believe Joe is doing a good job except liberal media
I'm not sure they even believe that. They're just puppets for the democratic party at this point. Fox included.

>no mention of this retard
Bitch, please.

Attached: image.jpg (618x412, 26.65K)

Joe Biden is incompetent, but he is not the one making decisions. The globalist jewish mafia is and they are very smart and purposefully DESTROYING the United States.

Why do right wingers all just repeat literally the exact same bullshit even though they know it's not true?

Maybe because he's not in power right now?

Trump

there's no such thing as right wingers. everyone is either normal or batshit insane leftist commie trash

Why do left wingers all just repeat literally the exact same bullshit even though they know it's not true?

Fuck off Boris

Fox stopped sucking you losers off once you started trying to pay them in rubles.

What the fuck did you think was gonna happen, trying to pay shills with Monopoly money?

What are you even talking about?

well most of them believe in Qanon, and you expect them to stop selling lies to their base?