Is it over? I’ve never exercised and my diet is shit but i want to start

Is it over? I’ve never exercised and my diet is shit but i want to start.

I’m 20

Attached: 3BF8011A-42F6-4BBD-9F67-6C780A30BE1A.jpg (750x684, 451.2K)

Is what over?

Fem user here. I’d fuck you, I have no standards.

It.

You're 20. It's not too late for anything.

20 is young, you can start exercising

Male user here. I'd also fuck you, I also have no standards.

Nah you're fine, now's a better time than ever to start working out. Even if you don't do it for gains it's good to keep you in shape and toned, don't think bitches won't go for a twink.

Femanon here as well. I'd fuck you, and I do have standards.

larp

Tits or gtfo

Bro of course it's not over lol eat more protein in your diet and start doing some exercises around the house like push ups, squats, lunges, push ups, etc (pull up bar for a door frame is like $10). Once you can comfortably do those exercises after a couple weeks get in a gym. I'd go for something cheap at first, gyms are just expensive and at your stage you really don't need crazy amenities or equipment.

The hardest part will be eating enough, if you're anything like me. I'm also a skinny fuck

Eating has been the hardest part yeah. My goal isnt to get ripped i just want to look and be a little more healthy

Attached: 3661322783_9ce1564202_n.jpg (320x306, 16.45K)

I hear you Any Forumsro. I know people meme that shit to death, but products like Soylent or Huel are a good way to get a lot of healthy carbs, fats, protein and micronutrients without filling you up for long, so you'll be hungry sooner. I used to also eat a stupid amount of peanut butter and drink heavy whipping cream. It's like shit you'd put in coffee, but it's like 200 calories per tablespoon so you can bulk up on that shit easy.

Just don't be disappointed if it takes a while, it's a process and the body doesn't particularly care to change if it doesn't have to. You'll get there though and when you see the changes it's a good feeling

Thank you fren, i have tried whipped cream as well. Yeah I don’t aim for quick results, just a long-term positive development.

Exercising information that you will look at will give you programs where they get you to make you think that you need to lift ultra heavy weights.

Fellas are killing themselves with the an amount that they think they "need" to lift.
You are not in a competition with every fella in the world therefore you don't need to kill yourself by lifting a bunch of weights, you will be wasting your time.

You just need to spend 30 minutes at the most doing some squats, dumbbells, do some pushups and that ab wheel thing 3 times a week but whatever you do don't think that you are in some sort of competition where you spend 1 and a half hours doing all these different exercises having over developed muscles which women hate any way, because you will be wasting your time.

shalom

show butt

This is the most important exercise you can do

Attached: tumblr_nnc1g6ufzc1qenz6wo1_400.gif (251x170, 1.37M)

Why?

Attached: E3sN6RhX0AIuRKe.jpg (679x1200, 136.8K)

you look like a twink, show it cause I'm a homosexual and I like man booty

You get a boner from that?