Gotta give the USA props. It's been almost a full day since their last mass shooting...

Gotta give the USA props. It's been almost a full day since their last mass shooting. It's not often the USA can go a whole day like that

Let's hear it for the greatest country on earth! God bless the USA!

Attached: american-flag-wind.jpg (1024x512, 80.13K)

Cope fucking ugly euromutts

Attached: FE4138C4-5981-4FBE-8E68-50B0C836F9AC.jpg (468x460, 65.23K)

Cope about what? Having 3 die in one mass shooting per decade?

3 died in Gary Indiana yesterday in the USAs most recent mass shooting. 7 died the day before in Indiana.

You got Denmark beat in two days vs a whole decade. Bet you feel real good about that right?

*illiniois not Indiana

hi

Seethe mohammad

Attached: 922945BE-2851-430E-B360-6DBEC8064098.jpg (427x531, 64.95K)

Did you know Norway and Denmark are not the same country? And you still got them beat by a landslide. You aren't furthering your point when in one week there are more mass shootings in the USA than in all of Europe for an entire year.

You aren't this retarded though. Nobody is. You're simply doing a poor job at trolling

only if you don't count the nigger cities.
theres one in each of them pretty much everyday.

the kike media doesn't report it though because they are evil people.

Attached: 2000mules.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

"The stat doesn't look as bad if you simply ignore the stat"

Like it or not but black people are citizens of your country. You might not think so but everyone else does

>Did you know Norway and Denmark are not the same country? And you still got them beat by a landslide. You aren't furthering your point when in one week there are more mass shootings in the USA than in all of Europe for an entire year.
>You aren't this retarded though. Nobody is. You're simply doing a poor job at trolling

Attached: 8863D208-C565-4C2C-A138-9FA46823BE12.jpg (643x1024, 68.79K)

>look, this drawing is you!

Well when you're the laughing stock of the world and so easily triggered its pretty hilarious to insult you ameritards lol

>Well when you're the laughing stock of the world and so easily triggered its pretty hilarious to insult you ameritards lol
Stop begging for us to save/help you then. Fucking europoors are pathetic and irrelevant

Attached: 70E7F26A-B07B-4143-9ED0-CC07AC42718C.jpg (477x522, 72.01K)

We dont need you to save us. We have militaries of our own. But why have our own troops die when we can simply use American troops to die instead? Works out great for us. Our brothers stay alive and yours are 6 feet under. It's a win-win scenario for us

You guys are poor and defenseless.

lol ok Cleetus maybe travel outside your hickville town once in awhile and you'll see that's very much not true.

But I bet you can't even afford to travel. Half of Americans can't even afford a 1k emergency expense lol

im ngl my man you arent making americans look very smart

Europoors seething as per usual

Attached: 068F3C38-8860-4BCE-AD81-898FBFD29048.jpg (1024x768, 86.96K)

>I CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT AMERICANS

Attached: 0F215160-C5A8-4017-B6BD-D770F6A55A8B.png (225x225, 10.51K)

You failed to count the mass shootings yesterday in Chicago and Atlanta. Do you not count them because they were gang related?
I didn't bother to dig into other cities shootings. I am sure there are more then just those 2.
Stay Armed
Stay Safe

>i have exhausted my repertoire of cowardly, delusional clapbacks so ill just say youre seething

There's nothing else to say tbh. Everyone knows America is the daddy of europe. Just sit there and be irrelevant, Hopefully america just nukes you guys one day that'd be cool

There were two mass shootings in New York and Indiana on July 5th. Where are you seeing reports of mass shootings in chicago and Atlanta? The last one in Chicago was July 4th and I can't find any info about one happening in Atlanta recently

We dont need to fabricate mass shootings. There are more than enough real ones to cite