I have officially donated my sperm 100 times

>I have officially donated my sperm 100 times
> roughly 15,000 in revenue from my cock
> literally pay my rent and utilities with my cum
> It is really inconvenient for me to donate but the money is just so stupid easy
>maybe I'll stop when I reach 200 visits

Attached: pregnant-woman-bikini-posing-outdoors-nice-tummy-expectant-mother-swimwear-83364121.jpg (957x1300, 119.1K)

forgot to mention, the only thing I changed about my diet is to eat more fruit and a shit ton of walnuts.

You'd be surprised how exhausted you can get when cumming on a schedule. I haven't masturbated outside the sperm bank in a crazy long time.

Attached: pregnant-mask3-01-gty-iwb-210422_1619118426215_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 174.35K)

Bill Gates buys it all to rub on his goy toys.

I see the women in the sperm bank making payments to buy vials of sperm. They know what they are getting.

Kind of funny when couples come in when the guy is there to get his sperm tested and they have to pay and then if their partner has no sperm they pay again for vials of my cum.

It's like I'm cuckholding people I don't even know exist. Weird

Until Chad completely one-ups you by spending the lust of his youth on true passion, and then uses his wealth to clone himself and disperse his genes among other planets and stars

I've had enough whores in college to prevent myself from saying "but what if" by the time I get married. My cum is literally responsible for 1000-1500 checks monthly.

The only people that will have more of their genetics spread than me are probably ancient rulers like ghengis kahn.

I'll catch up, watch out, Ghengis...

As far as I am aware I have been responsible for 4 pregnancies.

Attached: prag.jpg (400x465, 25.33K)

Pregnant women are fucking hot.

That’s hot, serious Chad shit. You could potentially have thousands of kids. Breeding beast

Proof cause no one wants a fat neck beards jizz

I am doing my part lol. It will be interesting to see how many children this whole sperm donor thing results in

Attached: qtbb.jpg (172x350, 11.22K)

Proof like this?

Attached: 20220706_161035.jpg (3000x3000, 1.59M)

>donated
>received money for it
Something seems to not be quite right here.
I wish one could get paid for cum in my country. Although I'm not more than a 6/10, I have a desirable phenotype that I reckon many would want.

Still not good enough but it's a start

I applied as a joke and now I get paid to masterbate and impregnate women.

Life can be a dream after all

nice LARP but they screen donors so they don't get vigorous retards like you spooging into cups

they also don't tell you these things lol

I should probably do it too, I’m Danish American, real fair pale skin, bright blue eyes, really nice blond hair. I’m sure my seed would be wanted by women. I’m not too tall would be the only drawback, I’m 5’10

>the sperm bank

weird name for a neckbeard nest but okay

Yeah it's pretty much just a thin veil to not sound to the clients that you are just altruistic and not just looking to cum for cash.

You think oh "blood donor" = saves lives and I guess they hope that kind of thinking will transfer to sperm donor. You know, semantics bullshit

I get paid $100 per visit plus a bonus if I go a certain amount of times plus I'm compensated for my time for physicals and medical evaluations

Well idk what else you get paid to donate in vials.

Makes sense.
If true you are based.

The ladies at the front desk can be rather chatty. It's not like they don't see me multiple times a week. After my FDA quarantine release (6 months isolation) the first one happened pretty quick

Additionally, since I sell they like seeing me come back.

Cut off is 5 foot 9 god forbid you may have a short child with great genes

Blood and plasma probably a few more but I can't think of any

post some actual proof or fuck off. bonus points if you manage to doxx your retarded ass.

Blood is genuinely donated, and it is measured in pints. Plasma (i did it once) gave me a fucking prepaid visa card and no other stuff

You can sell your bone marrow if you're brave enough

Lol I'm 5'9 and they acccepted me. Probably due to my education and other features