Who would be the most likely to win in a deathmatch? Average Any Forums user...

Who would be the most likely to win in a deathmatch? Average Any Forums user, average reddit user or average twitter user?
Can we power scale those 3 kinds of retards? Who would be the stronger? Who would be the weaker?

Attached: received_574172057654736.jpg (2048x2048, 247.42K)

Any Forums no doubt

Mentally: Any Forums
Physically: Reddit
Emotionally: Twitter

Yup, considering how many mass shootings, doxing, and raids this site has produced, my bet would be us.

Probably Reddit if we're being honest. Typical Any Forums user is a lardass and typical Twitter user is a bitch. Reddit users are fags but they're functioning members of society.

9gag?

>Typical Any Forums user is a lardass
That's not true. I don't believe that's true

id say its a pretty even balance between overweight and underweight tbh.

Somebody hasn't been in the cock rate threads. They're either string beans or fat fucks, man.

I think the ratio between reddit and Any Forums is pretty similar.

Well i am a Any Forums user and i am fat. But to be fair i can lift heavy

Given equal weapons twitter. It's full of people who lift 24/7 just to post thirst traps. It's also got people posting links to their homemade gun builds. It's not my fault you're not using the website right.

Physically: reddit

Attached: 4A866277-BBFF-46A6-8C95-01E0C4F21825.jpg (619x320, 19.89K)

>he hasn't been in the cock rate threads

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (1780x910, 120.53K)

We are talking average users there mate. Most of twitter isn't pro gun

Pretty much every MMA fighter has a twitter account tbf. But so does every immobile overweight landwhale and scrawny AIDS-infected soyboy. So I think it balances out.

Fair

What about Facebook users?

Attached: havingagoodtimeidontwanttostopatall.jpg (419x482, 33.45K)

I’m 6’0” 165.

Don’t forget Any Forums has an entire Any Forums board

Any Forumstards would get special assignments but Any Forumstards would break redditors backs over their legs and grab twiiter cunts by the neck and sling them around a room.
And thats only in hand to hand.

If weapons were allowed in the war Any Forums would for fucking sure win. /k/ would roll up with tanks and rpg.

It would be a lighting war.
Any Forums would finance the war. They have stonks or whatever on reddit which I suspect would probably have a few smarter individuals but would have so many retards jumbled in that it would make it unfunctional in real world application.

For every incel retarded socially inept faggot on Any Forums there are 5 other highly skilled individuals that would prove immensely useful and 10 more regular people to serve as cogs to the machine.

Almost everyone on reddit is retarded. Every single twitter user is for sure retarded.

Their only hope is to band together against us and overwhelm us in numbers but I also suspect they’d put niggers and women with no real qualifications in charge for the sake of “equality” and their forces would be near inoperable.

Attached: D2788C11-19F1-4A76-B385-BE7E7B6D04EF.jpg (433x778, 86.06K)

>Any Forums
>Facebook frog
Kill yourself.

Yes the 400lb virgins from here would definitely win against normal people