You meet an amazing girl.... Everything you ever wanted in a chick. Except.... She's got a niglet...

You meet an amazing girl.... Everything you ever wanted in a chick. Except.... She's got a niglet. Could/would you do it?

Attached: images (23)~2.jpg (143x183, 8.93K)

Nope I’m not raising a black kid she doomed herself to that fate not me.

smash and leave

>amazing girl
>Everything you ever wanted
>She's got a niglet

It means she have great sexual appetite. It's even better.

Nope. I married a woman with a 10 year old daughter. But that daughter is white and people just assume it's mine. I don't care that it's not and obviously everyone close to me knows but it makes a difference. Anyway her dad bailed like 3 days after she was born so it helped that he wasn't in the picture. It's just easier. We have a kid of our own now and she's about ready to graduate HS and I treat her like I'm her father and vice versa. No regrets. But no I'm not doing that with a black kid are you crazy? Lol

>push the niglet in a pool
>walk away
problem solved

Yeah, because I'm not a fucking pussy whose intimidated by the ghost of an ex. Imagine being this fucking beta.

What a loser

FUUUUUUUUCK no

Once you go black, you're a single mom.
Hard pass: shows poor judgement, and one can only imagine the other terrible life choices she has surely made.

you fuck both?

>t. cuck

Attached: 1633904068749.jpg (240x250, 9.71K)

What if it was a pajeet?

>amazing girl
>got a niglet
This is a contradiction that can't be solved.

>smash and leave
Don't be so disgusting, she fucked a nigger! Thats like eating your dinner out of an urinal in a public toilet.

Nah only better for cuck like you lmao

Your small dick syndrome is showing. Let's be honest, that's really why you're racist against minorities isn't it? Because they have bigger dicks than you and actually fuck women?

Your cuck syndrome is showing man

this, my perfect girl wouldn't fuck a nigger

First wife was a single mom, kid was white though. No.

If she fucked Mexican,Asian or any ethnicity okay but nigger just a fucking no lol

No coal burners

Raising another man’s kids is a Beta male trait. I can never take a man to serious if he’s raising another man’s kids.

The one exception to the rule is if the girl is extremely well off.

A lot of good women drank the globohomo koolaid while in university and sadly got Red-pilled the hard way. Any chance of redemption?

No, because no matter what, the kid will always be the trophy of a nigger. He will be a blight to poor decision making. No matter how good you are to the kid, he will resent you because of his father abandoning him, especially if you are of another race. She could be the perfect girl for me, if she has to hitch around a nigger spawn for 18 years just because she wanted to fuck a nigger, I would forever see her as a retard.

>Any chance of redemption?
Not with me anyway, I need the kid to be the same color as me

I wouldn’t never raise a wee halfie-nigglet. Even raised in the best environment with all the opportunities to become successful, they’ll always revert to their niggerish stereotype, like Kappernick.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. I would prolly fuck her because pussy is pussy. but i damn sure wouldnt tell her where i live or give her my real phone number or even tell her my real name.