Wwyd?

wwyd?

Attached: 1637507131441.jpg (400x400, 43.43K)

make an appointment for a nose surgery

Remove the glasses and cut her bangs

why?

I would throat fuck the shit out of her

Dirty Artsy Feminist/10

Pass

Cum on her nose

Why? Why her nose?

I hate when girls cover their foreheads and ears with their hair. Women look better when the ears, forehead and neck are visible

turn her around and pull her dress up over her mid section, lick her ass then spit on it and slide my dick in and fuuuuuck until i make a creampie out of it

Dunno if it's cause of her glasses but it looks very prominent. She's cute tbh but she'd probably look better with different frames

Id set bear traps outside Whole Foods, Yoga Studios, and Book Clubs so could catch her

Piss all over her face. I want her bangs soaked

I would sneak into her single-room cat lady apartment after dark and make sure that all doors are securely locked, because I would want some privacy for this. While she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth and practicing duck-lipped expressions or whatever self-absorbed whores like this do for recreation, I would grab her by the hair and forcibly drag her into the bedroom. Once I had her attention, I would demand to know who the hell she thinks she is, thinking she can just rip off the iconic appearance of 1980s-era "Weird Al" Yankovic like that. I would then slap her repeatedly, yelling that she didn't even do the perm and the brightly-colored campy shirt, and that was really the point of the whole thing; the big goofy glasses are just what brings the look together. The substitution of an ugly nose-ring for the pencil-mustache is just unforgivable.

Since she is obviously just a poser who doesn't know the first thing about the creative ouvre of Mr. Al Yankovic, I would bind her arms and legs with duct tape and force her to listen to his classic 1985 album "Dare to be Stupid" in its entirety, occasionally pausing to explain subtle nuances in the lyrics, and repeating tracks where necessary.

By this time, I assume the acid will have kicked in; from this point onward I will not be responsible for my actions.

Attached: 91b868c8ba882e95194ec9e5d38fc999.jpg (720x720, 131.27K)

What I normally do. Force feed my balls into her mouth. Fuck her face. Slap her around

Dangerously based

This

based

Bump

Have her flare her nostrils and jerk my dick into her nose.

HIGHER RESOLUTION

Attached: FEgdKgqXwAkVuDi.jpg (2316x3088, 1.58M)

sauce?