Secrets thread. It's your chance to get it off of your chest now, tell us you most despicable secrets

Secrets thread. It's your chance to get it off of your chest now, tell us you most despicable secrets.

Attached: 9291020.jpg (500x333, 29.51K)

This one gonna get spammed too?

I hope not. I stopped getting in these threads months ago for that reason

Same haha they used to be fun, even if it was a lot of larps

My sisters best friend sat on my face as a joke one time, I absolutely discovered a new kink that day. Took me 2 weeks to talk her into doing it again
First with pants on.
Then just panties
Then she wanted to do it without panties.

I would lay there after she went of me for maybe 30 minutes just enjoying life.

Thankfully it was just the start and we enjoying 3 years of fucking

Ages when it started?

I was 13, she had just turned 10

Gross

I once shoved a bell peppered shaped object into my cousins bum bun when we were young

Attached: D3F61057-5C59-4C84-BB0A-42DF611D64D7.png (1350x1350, 209.38K)

I've been fucking my ex step mom ever since her and my dad divorced

i have a crush on a roastie friend whose boyfriend is a complete fuckwit but i cant talk about it without sounding like a beta cuck

I lost my virginity to my sister at 16

I secretly hate my girlfriend.
She confessed me she was brutally raped by her first bf when she was 17 and a virgin. I do think nobody deserves it, but what I hate is that she was dating a 30 years old guy. The man is a piece of shit amd I would shoot him dead if I was her father, but what the fuck was an underaged doing with a much older guy?

I letted a dog lick my cock

>what the fuck was an underaged doing with a much older guy?
Being a whore

30 is not that old and girls are attracted to older men. Girls also lie about things they are ashamed of, like losing her v-card through non monogamous cheap sex. She probably got coaxes by the whiles of an older man, and is ashamed of it. If you cannot handle her baggage, move in, there’s lots of girls

>damn near double her age isnt that old user!
cope harder faggot your girlfriend would go back to him if she could

elaborate more sounded fun

This started like 3 weeks ago. My friend doesn’t get a lot of girls. None in fact. He’s just too awkward and won’t even try. My gf and I aren’t what I would call swingers but we are very open in our sex lifes and kind of a have a go with the flow mentality about things.

A few weeks ago my friend is at my house and it’s just him, my gf and I there and we are chatting about random things and we get on the subject of sex. And he starts talking about how he hasn’t had it since high school. (We are in our early 30s so alittle over a decade of no action). I start making jokes about my gf breaking the streak for him but nothing comes of it for awhile. Then later I convince her to take her top off (it was relevant to the convo but I won’t get into it) and so she’s there topless and of course we start making dumb sex jokes.

Finally she just asks “So how long would you last if I jumped on you right now?” And my friend said “Not long at all.” And my gf kept pushing and pushing til finally it got real and she was telling him to pull it out and she was going to give him head. I’m game so finally she convinces him to and he lasts for maybe 4 head bobs before he busts everywhere. Three minutes later he is up again. She asks if he wants to try again (her and I were messing around at that point) and he says sure, so she goes down on him again. 24 seconds. He is gettin embarrassed but she reassured him that she wasn’t judging him. He says he’s gonna go and let us finish and she tells him that she will help him get his tolerance up (jokingly). But cut to today and she’s actually been going through with it. He’s been over atleats 6 times since then and averages about 3 BJs a visit and still hasn’t made it passed a minute. And you know what? It’s all kind of wholesome to me. We always cheer him on and celebrate at milestones. It makes me tear up.

It’s sad how true this all is. I’m not even LARPing right now.

I mean I won't go into details about the tast or anything like that so what do you want to know?

>but what the fuck was an underaged doing with a much older guy?
Beeing a good girl for daddy.
Teens are sooooo down bad to please their daddies.
I love it

elaborate on the three years of fucking a preistine condition loli for 3 years yes

My daughter was in a dance competition and a guy came up to me and started making small talk about my daughter. Said he's a photographer and asked my daughter's age (she was 17). He suggested that I bring her by when she turned 18 and he'd take some photos of her. I should've been pissed but was a little turned on and trying not to show it, but he picked up on it. We ended up talking about what he wanted to do and after taking pictures he'd get her to take off her clothes and have sex with her on video. He went out of his way to mention he wanted to cum in her mouth at the end and all but asked my permission.

Gf is a cuck queen and likes when I fuck other women. We've had a 3rd for a few months now and it's been amazing

larp fag kys

Well the face sitting stuff died pretty quick.
We lost our virginities together maybe 3 weeks after she first went pantieless.
We officially became a semi secret couple at that time.
At first she was reluctant to give oral, but she was the one pushing to try anal.
Ironically she became a bit of a Ass2mouth queen.