DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD

Attached: F8CEF197-DC48-45D6-99E0-990F5BB597D5.jpg (2116x2822, 1.9M)

Retard nigger are you drinking leather cleaner what the fuck is wrong with you

OP a bottom fag with a donut pooper.

That sofa looks fucking disgusting, clean that shit

DRUGS? DID YOU SAY
DRUGS?

300MG LUVOX
1000MG BREXOLOUPOLE
1MG VYVANSE
RED WINE
WEED
NICOTINE GUM

>ssri
kys

Trips and I eat all of these

Attached: photo_2022-07-04_10-36-48.jpg (960x1280, 132.14K)

roll

you aren't going to eat them.

smoked weed everyday starting at 16.

smoked meth daily from 17 to 21. worst decision of my life.

3 years clean. dont even smoke ciggies anymore.

OP get some albolene and join the solosexual brotherhood

Attached: FGnVU92VEAQTumM.jpg (1536x2048, 554.47K)

4 years meth daily. How did you not die?

if death is what he wants, then death is what he gets

56? Such a weird amount
I know a guy who ate 50 one time but man I wouldn't recommend it. I have no idea how anyone takes more than like 2. Even that shit has me gripping my chair

timestamp / proof nigger

Do you take XRP?

Three dubs is a trips?

no idea. im fucked up from it though. legally, mentally, physically.

im actually generally pretty healthy suprisingly. im almost 8 months pregnant rn and im the healthiest i ever been and my baby is perfectly healthy too. no idea, god looked out for me i guess. i do got high blood pressure and shit and i was struggling with insomnia real bad for a while and anxiety, but the insomnia has actually gotten better since im pregnant i get alot more tired so i actually sleep.

Post belly

ew lol. no.

This is Any Forums u gotta post something

Im at 56 because I have already taken 44 of them. Maths.

then get off of Any Forums. we don't believe a word dumb nigger
Proof or GTFO

They are 100micro a tab so it's not like it would really kill. Whats 5 milligrams, right?

it's old but ill at least give you a old timestamp bc i understand the need.

i dont post nudes anymore. there's a webm of me getting fucked floating around /gif/ so yeah, kinda learned my lesson about attention whoring on here.

Attached: IMG_5432221.png (370x339, 166.7K)

It's Methany newfags. She's well known. Lurk more.

If shes well known, then post her

getting fucked by who? Tell the anons the entire description. Or are you ashamed of yourself?

It doesn't matter how much you take it back or regret it, eventually the toll gets paid.

fuckoff. i havent used in years. and im not posting nudes. seethe simps.

kys

Well, regardless, I am glad you turned your life around. I used to smoke weed like a chimney and that is about it. Congrats on the kid.

what are you doing with this

thanks user. and yeah even weed isnt great for you. i got into it bc my mom smoked it. she didnt give a fuck. real great parent.

prob is weed is how i ended up using meth. its 100% a gateway and anyone that says its not is in fucking denial lol

Thats fair. keep your anonymity
But a damn thing you say wont be be believable due to your anonymity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is the game you play

watch these trips

I think what saved me from going into other drugs was that I was also an alcoholic as well (still kinda am). Getting twisted every other day after work for about a year really fucked things up for me until I had a scare one day and quit the weed cold turkey. The alcohol is a bit harder though, but I used to drink a bottle of wine a day, so I have improved considerably.

rolly polly

I take One A Day vitamins

my nightly routine was beer and weed, then id wake up with meth in the morning. shit was fucked. detox was a bitch i ltierally thought id pass away.

and i didnt choose to get into meth. i got slipped a blunt that was laced with it. smoked it and instantly was hooked. i was calling the dude back at like 6am the next morning begging for more. pretty shitty to get a 17 yo hooked on meth but whatever.