Brother/Sister thread

Brother/Sister thread

Attached: Ha.jpg (1076x606, 261.01K)

This is wrong

If it's tight,it's alright

Bump

Bump

Sister fucker from last thread checking in.

Have you ever thought about cumming inside?

When we were young I never came in her. When we were in our twenties I came inside her almost every time.

Imagine having a son and daughter with them only to eventually teach those two how to fuck once they turned 18

Attached: sample_22e577e1cd75f37224fb92841dd61d42.jpg (850x1100, 230.02K)

Yes yes 18.... yes

Did you have children? Im a daily sister fucker aswell and want children later on.

Our parents never found out. Or if they did they were very tight lipped. Would be really hot if my kids turned out this way.

>Son asks why he keeps getting weird feeling in pants
>You call his sister over

How would you resolve this/teach them?

Attached: sample_2eefe348960018cdec27afbc99ac76a8.jpg (850x606, 158.46K)

No. She was on birth control. Several scares but never got her pregnant.

>Son gets confused why white stuff comes out his penis
>You tell him that's suppose to go into pretty girls, like his sister

Proceeds to show him on his sister…

>Catch him jacking off
>Tell him that's suppose to go inside girls and not tissues
>Call his sister over, spread her over and show him how to penetrate her well

Attached: sample_f2ad49fcae2e913f2c3451a40526f754.jpg (850x1100, 291.57K)

Would be excellent. My sister and I had to figure it out on our own.

I grew up being a real poorfag. We lived in a tiny house with two rooms, one which I shared with my younger sister. My parents room was adjacent and the walls were paper thing, and we could hear them fucking all the time. Sometimes we would place our ears against the wall and could hear pretty much everything clearly. When I was about 12 and my sister 10, we were hearing them like that and I got a boner, and my sister saw and got curious. Since our parents would probably hear us talk too, we whispered to each other all the time. She asked to see it and I showed her, and I began jerking it. She just stared and I couldn't stop and I had my first orgasm with my sis watching. I didn't even know what I was doing at the time, only that it felt good and thats what my parents did all the time. After some time one night my sister crawled in my bed and told me she discovered that rubbing herself also felt really good. Not long after that we would wake up to hear our parents fuck and wed masturbate together while hearing them. This occurred for a while until we decided that maybe if we rub our junk with each other it would feel good, so we did that. One night our parents barged into our room and discovered us. They got so mad they had to separate us so they called a cab for me, and sent me to love with my aunt and uncle in Bel air.

How would you explain boners to your 18 year old son? Would you just call his sister over and say her role is to take it in? Take her pants off and tell her that her role is to spread her legs for her brother

Attached: sample_91fee493e9289eddbf1df6a610b56a7a.jpg (850x1100, 193.26K)

Bump

Not sure. Being that a bunch of people in this thread had such a hard time with it, and that my sister and I seem to be an anomaly, idk if I’d encourage my kids.

If he felt sad though. Like being bullied or something, how bad would offering that he and you tag team his sister be?

Attached: sample_484387714a0fd6d1dab7c4af611deb3b.jpg (850x1100, 214.06K)

Bump

Could be a good way to make everyone smile