Why would an ex gf who said she didn't want to hear from you ever again randomly text you to basically make small talk...

Why would an ex gf who said she didn't want to hear from you ever again randomly text you to basically make small talk like nothing ever FUCKING happened? I hate women so goddamn much. If you're going to cut someone off like that, shouldn't you, I dont know, stick with it? What's the cunt's endgame here?

Attached: apKFE9Rd8bpvNGUy4wggFD.jpg (600x350, 19.19K)

she's hungry for dick and yours is familiar and reliable. fuck her and then tell her to get out and never message her again.

Read into Borderline personality disorder and check if you recognize the other symptoms. It's very common.

she texted me a few days ago and I responded in a limited capacity but cordially. Ball's in her court as she stopped responding to our very tame conversation about nothing. It makes me think she's playing some game, reminding me she exists and then ghosting me. I don't really give a shit either way, I'm fucking new girls now

Weird thing is I think she told me her younger sister has borderline or something. A lot of these symptoms actually do make sense. Crazy. She seemed pretty intelligent and emotionally stable when I knew her but we never lived together so I didn't see behind the scenes.

>Weird thing is I think she told me her younger sister has borderline or something
That's a bad sign, it's possible she was testing you also.
Keep in mind women with BPD are social chameleons and are REALLY good at faking being stable/normal right until you're attached to them, then they don't have to try anymore and pull shit like what you mentioned in the OP. They're also known for discarding people out of the blue and trying to reconnect months later

Why do you assholes come here to whine and cry?
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR PITIFUL LIVES.

I have never had an ex (or a gf) so I can't really tell you, but I do know a thing or two about women. Most of the time if they are moody and dump you, they immediately regret it afterwards and try to make up with you.

She's reconnected with me multiple times months and even years later so I think you're on to something dude. Thanks for the insight here, this is really going to change the way I see her. If I know I'm dealing with a legit crazy person, I won't be surprised when she does this shit again. She told me she's in therapy, could she even trick her therapist if she is actually seeing one?
I'm not here to whine or cry you fucking faggot, we're having a discussion about crazy women.

Based cunthound

She's probably just trying to get information or money out of you. Ignore her texrs.

women like attention, its that simple. doesn't matter who its from.

Attached: 1650893536088.jpg (326x293, 18K)

This.
It's only about what she needs at any given moment. You are interchangable with anyone else who will give her the attention she wants at that time. If you ignore her, which you should, she'll just move on to the next sucker in her contacts.

What kind of information could she want? What?

She is probably alone, and would like to keep someone like you on the side, just in case. She probably doesn't want sex yet, she just wants attention and to know you're there somehow.

Your absolute stance is cringe. But to answer your question: Women are emotional infants. They can go hot and cold and lack staying power. She could have finished the cock carousel and now wants to share her stds with you. She could have calmed down from anger, she could have tried a chad who was just using her and came back. If you shed some light on your history, what your personalities are like and how your looks compare we could give you more insight. I'll wager you're a 22 yr old greenhorn.

I'm 30 she's 25.

My ex called me six months later drunk one night, freaking out about nobody wanting her and expecting me to say I did. Already had a new gf (now wife) by that point. She called maybe a year later to tell me her grandma died, someone I'd met only once but I know she was close to. That one was kinda sad - After a year and I'm the one you have to lean on?
Good thing for me my wife isn't the jealous type and just felt sorry for her LMAO

At least it was clear what she wanted and what her reasons for contacting you were. I'm sure my situation is similar to that but I wish she would just come right out and say it. If she wanted to hook up and hang out as friends again I might even give it a try but instead she's just being weird and playing games

It's also more likely that she doesn't know what she's doing.

True shit. Who knows. And if she has BPD like an user suggested earlier, then maybe she's just being a nutjob.

sex, virgin.