Young woman dances on tiktok when her son is abou tto die

young woman dances on tiktok when her son is abou tto die

Attached: tiktokdance.webm (406x720, 264.18K)

Hopefully the little fuck dies

She got vaxxed so fucking hard dude

I bet a black guy would still treat her like a queen if she gave him the time of day.

This why abortion should be legal; why force lousy people to be lousy parents?

Modern women are so fucking cringe
Like soyboys with a vagina

I'm so glad she did too

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1656936593043.jpg (1580x1080, 695.45K)

>This why abortion should be legal;
based. It's a pragmatism/greater good issue. Sometimes, killing the baby is genuinely the best for everyone involved.

>why force lousy people to be lousy parents?
I wish you people would stop saying "force". It's so misleading, as if they didn't make the choice to fuck.

I know you can't stop people from fucking, which is why unintended pregnancy happens and we need abortion, but for fuck's sake, no one is being "forced" to get pregnant.

I hope she dies too

Just kill all the lousy parents, that way there won't be anymore neglected little shits becoming deranged adults, simple as.

Abortion laws arnt forcing people to be parents. Their own shit decisions related to sex did that to them.
Abortion is only for major medical complications and rape. That's it.

People don't want to be accountable in this world for their own actions and push the blame onto the gov. Same reason why so many retards got covid vaccinations. Zero personal accountability for their own health.
They deserve it.

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1646520610290.jpg (720x720, 188.56K)

HURRY UP RUSSIANS!
PLEASE NUKE US!

As a person, I get how this can be cringy. As a parent, you don't know how helpless she probably feels. She's hormonal, post partum, and dealing with a new born stuck in a hospital with a horrible sickness (RSV). You can see she's just trying to be strong and do something to cope.

it's the smiling that makes this unsettling. Everything in this person's life must be seen through the lens of social media, she's completely dissociated from real life.

uhh... what?

is this how narcissistic we've become now?

>As a person,
excellent qualifier.

the baby did nothing wrong

Should step in, remove from her and give to adoption

LMFAO

China literally owns American society.

kekked

I, too, am a person friend

topkek