Antifascist skinhead here. AMA

Antifascist skinhead here. AMA

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.1K)

Why do you choose to belong to one of the most hated subcultures in America? Wouldn't it be more effective to present yourself in a different way so the normies of the world identify with you?

I try not to let "normies" determine who I am

do you shave your pubes as well as your head?

No

So, what do you actually believe in?

are you gay?

It's pathetic seeing you noodle arm pussies congregate into your little circles, you people are coward worms that would crumple into a ball and cry on your own but in a group you worms think you're something

Working class solidarity, mostly

Why do you ask? Do you want to fuck?

You should learn to use punctuation.

Typical coward no retort to what I said so harp on the grammar you're a pussy

ever had a masturbatory fantasy involving a family member?

how big are your mom's tits?

What's the point of being a skinhead if you aren't being a faggy little wannabe nazi?

your a dipshit and i dont want to know anthing from you. or ok just give add i send you some rope to become an hero!

stop spreading monkeypox you bug chasing faggot

Attached: jcrimes.png (777x1124, 785.63K)

My mom is a pile of ashes in a jar, sitting over my dad's fireplace, but thanks for asking

how big are your dad's tits?

I guess I just really like ska music

It isnt even real

>Working class solidarity
you say that with no shame as you make war on White workers. you serve the jew and follow the kalergi plan to make europe into a deracinated mud race with no history who will never fight against jewish bankers.

Attached: ahn.png (600x805, 496.99K)

How do you think you will become a bigger faggot in the future?

Attached: jhyp.png (500x500, 382.24K)

saged this thread

I also believe in working class solidarity, but only for White men. I’d gladly pay 50% taxes and let the country be organized by unions as long as niggers and spics get the boot

He could probably wear a B cup