The Biden administration is suing Arizona to prevent that state from instituting fair and honest election voting...

The Biden administration is suing Arizona to prevent that state from instituting fair and honest election voting. In other words, Biden is FIGHTING to be able to CHEAT at the next election.

Attached: dem nazis.jpg (640x360, 127.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The far-right is projecting again...

Either those parasites are exterminated to the last cockroach or the US will collapse.

Why does the left hate the idea of showing identification to prove that you’re a valid US citizen?

They dont even try to hide it....
time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Yeah, literally.

Arizona is calling for proof of citizenship which is fucking common sense. If you are not a citizen, you should NOT be voting; that would literally be "foreign interference in an election". Biden is fighting for the cheat that he and other retards accused Trump of.

The leftist don’t want to admit it but the show 2000 mules has awaken congress. Texas voted a few days ago and declared China joe an illegitimate president. And other states are joining in. It’ll be a good year next year when his bitch ass gets thrown out of the oval.

7 more years. Cope.

Oh the irony of the picture; neo nazis support trump/the right/gop but call the left nazis when they do something they don't like.

Attached: 1619296077172.jpg (284x177, 11.87K)

I love that you submit proof and no one wants to touch it

The GOP could have had biden removed from office long ago but there is so much collusion, corruption and ties to lolita island there too that they won't dare say anything, they prefer to just let it all slide so they keep their jobs.

>Why does the left hate the idea of showing identification to prove that you’re a valid US citizen?

Because they would never win an election.

Texas didn't declare President Joe Biden to be an illegitimate president, the Texas GOP party did.

I'm kind of enjoying seeing Biden destroy the USA, I hope he gets a 2nd term.

Attached: 1645579654046.jpg (692x530, 30.99K)

As usual, democrats are cleaning up after republicans.

Attached: bidengator.jpg (408x528, 136.77K)

Attached: ahlies2.jpg (1280x521, 157.65K)

so? this isn't baseball, it's politics. whoever wants the win the most gets it. don't go around waving your little hands whining about everyone cheating. that's like exposing food critics for being subjective.

lazy fucking inbreds. even when you give them guns, cops, vets, and an entire cooperating US government for four fucking years they'll still whine about not having what they want.

you want it? get it. fuck democracy. fuck communism. fuck libertarianism/anarchism. it's either your authoritarianism, or mine. And unlike you, I'm getting mine.

Oh no, old zionist child molester/killer #2 will cheat to beat old zionist child molester/killer #1 by using the jew owned "democratic" system. Please can any of you goyim cattle complain so that the jew owned zogbots glowroaches can know who you are and jail/kill you!

Attached: 1611960833771.png (1206x392, 745.53K)

neo nazis are false flagging kikes and low IQ drug dealers. They bear no resemblance to the real deal. Just larpers promoted to attempt to undermine the truth that could destroy international banking.
NatSoc doesn't support either of these kikebots in this false dichotomy.

Attached: nsfamhouse.png (637x959, 640.04K)

>Why does the left hate the idea of showing identification to prove that you’re a valid US citizen?

This law in arizona would exclude a significant number of american citizens from voting by keeping them from getting such an id.

lol chaotic evil has joined the chat.

HEIL BIDEN

>oh no someone is making it so that AZ government cant override the voters and determine who their electors choose

same. i really expected the republicans to fuck it up with their moneygrubbing and missing the 1950s, but turns out the democrats are even better at it just by being feckless.

eh whatever, as long as it gets the job done.

In other words, whoever cheats best.