Hey, Any Forums, have you showered yet today?

Hey, Any Forums, have you showered yet today?

Clean user's guide to hygiene:
*You may or may not not need all of this! Find what works best for your body/skin.*

Body:
Shampoo: To clean the dirt/oil off of your hair and scalp.
Conditioner: To rehydrate your hair/scalp. Very important.
Face soap: Softer than body wash, since your face skin is more delicate. Only use face soap for your face.
Body wash: Strips away oil and dirt from your body.
Loofah/scrubber/towel: Scrubs away old dead skin and extra dirt that soap can't handle on its own. Get one of these.
Loofah on a stick: Same purpose as above, but can get to hard to reach places easily such as your back. Also doubles as a back scratcher.
Lotion/creams: Rehydrates your body again after soap has stripped the old oils off. Make you feel better, less itchy, and soft. Can be used all over the body. Make sure to get some on your face to prevent wrinkles.
Beard oil: Basically lotion for your beard. Probably not necessary if you don't have a DND dwarf's beard.
Deodorant: As the name implies, this keeps you from smelling like shit. Smash Bros players, please purchase asap.
Antiperspirant: Same job as deodorant, but also helps you to not sweat as much from underarms.
Cologne/perfume: Not necessary, but adds a nice smell of your choice to your body. Male anons, women like when you wear cologne. Femanons, men like when you wear perfume.
Lip balm: Basically lotion for your lips. No one wants dry lips, and no one wants to kiss dry lips.

Attached: image_2022-07-06_115243344.png (189x267, 72.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Listerine-Ultraclean-Access-Flosser-Hygiene/dp/B012O4XCW2/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B012O4XCW2&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teeth:
Toothbrush: Brushes the old food and plaque off of our teeth. If you aren't brushing, please start.
Toothpaste: Shines and protects teeth, and makes breath fresh. Some also have whitening properties.
Mouthwash: Kills extra bacteria, and protects teeth. Freshens breath even more.
Floss: Gets the shit out from between your teeth. Can be on a roll, or you can buy disposable replacement flossers. I use this one: amazon.com/Listerine-Ultraclean-Access-Flosser-Hygiene/dp/B012O4XCW2/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B012O4XCW2&psc=1
Mints/gum: On the spot breath freshening. Put some in your pocket on a date, or just when you are going out anywhere. You never know when you might see a cutie that you want to talk to.

Ears:
Soap: Put soap on the outer folds and behind the ear.
Q-tips: DO NOT GO DEEP. YOU CAN RUIN YOUR HEARING BY PUNCTURING SOMETHING. If you are going to use these, only clean the very outside of the ear canal.

Misc:
Sunscreen: Protects your skin from burns, as well as aging. Sun rays cause you to look old as fuck, so protect your skin.
Bug repellant: keeps bugs away from you. Helps prevent bug bites which you will probably itch and make worse.

If you want me to add anything to this guide, please let me know. Or if you have any questions, I will try to answer as best as possible. Take advantage of these, and your life will start to feel better. You might not need all of them. It depends on your body/skin. Genes play a big part in what you will require. Mainly, find what works for you and what doesn't.

Attached: image_2022-07-06_122417393.png (600x600, 35.59K)

I'd like to add to OP's post that deodorant is non-negotiable. Even if you can't smell yourself other people definitely can.

Agreed. Always put it on before leaving your home.

Any good forum on body hygiene OP? btw it shouldn't be here

Your best bet on Any Forums would be Any Forums of /fa/. I don't know of any forums specifically dedicated to hygiene elsewhere. I post this here, because I once had to tell an user on Any Forums why he needed more than just one soap.

Don't forget to cut and trim your pubic and armpit hair as well!! It drastically reduces smell and is a lot easier to wash.

If you need to clean your armpits after a long period of neglect, use baking soda on your body scrubbing tools to get the smell off of you first. You might also have to get rid of dead smelly skin from your pits if it is really neglected.

Baking soda + vinegar is a cheap method of cleaning surfaces on your bathroom. Grab disposable gloves and paper towels that have been wetted with the mixture and wipe surface. Wipe from cleanest to dirtiest, never touch the preceeding cleaner surface after touching the dirtier surface. Stay safe. Stay high. Kawamachanga.

Indeed. Trimming your body hair helps a lot. I practically have no armpit smell when shaved, but smell quite a bit when hairy.

No, the water is turned off!!

Best way to know if you need beard oil is if your skin feels itchy, it means your skin is dry because your beard has ripped all the natural oils away from your skin.
If you don't use beard oil after using shampoo & conditioner on your beard then your gonna get real fucking dry skin and end up with dandruff in your beard.

okay, thanks for the info

Use baby wipes to clean your body, and dry shampoo for your hair. I used those on a weeklong train ride once, and I was the only one on the train who didn't smell like literal shit.
Agreed. I keep my beard super short so I get away with just lotion-ing my face, so I never use it, but with longer beards it is probably required. Dandruff means you need oil.
Of course.

As a caveat to my statement about dry shampoo, don't use it too often. It could damage your scalp and hair, if you use it as your main shampoo for a really long time. Think of it as emergency shampoo for when you have no water.

OP, I uh, have a question.
I don't know how to stop this black dot pattern, and it is making me anxious. Do I need to shower more? Is there some kind of pore cleaner I need? Please help. Why are my pores like this?

To clarify, they are light and not really noticable, but still there.

Pic? could be dirt on your skin, could be blackheads, or something else...

I'll try to get this auto focus to not be a bastard.

>There are people here that don't shower daily.
You fags probably don't know what it's like to exercice daily and come home sweaty and sticky.

Attached: 20220706_114908.jpg (2560x1920, 1.41M)

Any Forums is awful. don't go there
t. Any Forumsizen

The big things I think just need more cleaning of skin, but the many small dots I am concerned about.

My back is covered in zits but I dont have them anywhere else. Do you know what could help with that? I shower like every other day

>Q-Tips: DO NOT GO DEEP
This but I would like to expand on it: you will get the best results with these if you swab out your ears right after getting out of the shower. The ear wax tends to soften in the warmth and moisture so it comes right out.
When swabbing, slowly bring the q-tip into the ear without touching anything, then scrape the walls of your ear while spinning it slowly. Slowly pull the q-tip out while scraping. You should always be moving junk out of the ear with your motions, and definitely not be poking back into the center or deeper parts of your ear--just scrape the walls while pulling the q-tip outward.
This works for me 100% and I have never clogged my ears doing it, even though people tell me I will for using q-tips.

I solved this recently after having the same issue for years:
My problem was not regularly washing/changing my bedding. You sleep on your bedding every night, and during that time your back is pressed against linens which have been absorbing your body oils (too much grease/oils can clog your pores even if you shower). To test whether that was my issue, I began changing my bedding weekly and my back acne stopped being an issue. Unfortunately that doesn't get rid of scarring from years of back acne, but we can't all win all the time

I would recommend that you speak with an actual dermatologist about this one. It could be just dirty/irritated pores, or something else. It could be open comedones, but honestly I'm not a doctor. Keep washing yourself and lotion-ing well until you see a dermatologist.
Back scrubber/loofah on a stick should help a bit. Pimples are just pores filled with dirt/oil/dead skin. Work on cleaning your back more.
Good instructions here. I do this as well, right after a shower.

Solid advice. I may add washing laundry to the guide.

Good to know. That would explain a lot.

That after workout sticky is on another level of disgusting