Is it true that dudes in jail will give up the butthole for a pack of cigarettes?

Is it true that dudes in jail will give up the butthole for a pack of cigarettes?

Attached: 1657086115806.jpg (1200x852, 127.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2IYIJc1f00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you find the right guy that’s down for a minute, yeah.

But good luck getting a pack in or finding a good place to smoke it and actually enjoy it

Probably a good time to quit smoking

yes
>be me
>first day in prison
>big black man challenges me to fit through a chair for a packet of cigarettes
>me gets stuck
>black guy fucks me in front of the whole prison
>once he was done I still got the cigarettes

Attached: 0_WA722864.jpg (1200x675, 111.26K)

Have been to jail. No one that's straight lets you fuck them for food/money/cigs. Gay guys will offer themselves up for stuff like that but no one is so desperate for cigs they take a BBC up the ass

I've heard from some sources that a pack of smokes can be worth hundreds to a desperate convict. How much is one buttfuck valued at?

Isn't that a story from Justice Dankula?

Most prisons have banned cigarettes due to health concerns and risk of fires being started.
But at one time, a single "street cigarette" was worth about $2.

Just did 4 years. Been to 3 different prisons. Even at the cheapest prison if you saw a whole cigarette it was going for literally 35$-50$ for a single Newport 100. Normally it’s just loose tobacco being sold tho. But I’ve saw guys give their assholes up or suck some dick for 5$ pieces of suboxones or fucking 5$ worth K2 sprayed on paper

yes

Holy shit. At those prices you'd be someone's butthole slave for a month just for one pack

I sure would

More like a year

this. i been in jail a few times and as a smoker its brutal bc they dont let you smoke. i was detoxing from meth addiction and literally would have prob killed for a newp.

jesus fuck. i was in a womens facility and i didnt see anyone do anything that crazy. there def was bulldykes that wanted to fuck with eachother (and favors were basically just an excuse to have a reason to be gay for the stay) but for the most part unless u didnt go looking for gay shit you wouldn't get into any gay shit. as the "ugly but still probably the prettiest girl" in the joint i got told pretty clearly by the deputy that booked me to keep my head low. avoid gambling, drugs, sex or any discussion of the 3 and i'd be okay. it was also kinda obvious tho that since i was the prettiest ugly bitch there i prob coulda got watever tf i wanted just by letting some desperate butch dyke lick my twat for a few mins. not that id do that bc that shit is nasty. idk, i didnt see any rapey shit in my time in jail, which combined was about a year between two diff jails.

mens shit and state prisons is prob worse. i was in county jails both times.

Yeah me too. And I don't even smoke

>lick my twat for a few mins.
Can I, please

lol no.

Infinite butthole servitude, lmao

Bump
I’m curious

Why? People beat you up or officers won't let you?

A full pack? Nahhhh surely not. I'm thinking like 5 cigs for an ass fuck... max

That's pretty brutal. Does sex include a blowjob before anal? And does the top get to cum wherever he wants?

Ill give it for free

Yeah but you could trade your cigs for candy bars and stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=K2IYIJc1f00