Why is the President so scared to discuss his business dealings?

Why is the President so scared to discuss his business dealings?

Attached: 1657124283674[1].jpg (1170x1238, 594.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/centrist/comments/tglo94/nytimes_has_confirmed_hunter_bidens_laptop_is/
cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/hunter-biden-federal-investigation-heats-up/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>alleged
She misspelled proof

You misspelled tampered evidence

I can't believe they didn't ask why Biden wired $5000 to a russian hooker so his crackhead son could get some overpriced foreign pussy.

how is leaving your laptop at a computer repair server and never coming back to pick it up "tampered evidence"

Bidencultists cope hardcore

Remember that time Hunter Biden was President?

Yeah, me neither.

Nice excuse there. Of course we all know if this was a republican presidents son, people like you would never shut the fuck up about it either.

Remember how Joe and Biden share accounts - you know, the literal definition of collusion?

The left has turned into the party of bootlickers carrying water for corrupt career politicians.

Attached: IMG_4333.jpg (1060x615, 65.07K)

>Remember that time Hunter Biden was President?
A presidents son fucks russian hookers (aka putin's intelligence agents)
A President's son gets an oil job in ukraine when biden threatens to withhold aid to Kiev unless he gets hired
A president gives money to his son so he can buy pussy (illegal btw, both things)

All trump needed to do was cough and the democrats were already drafting up impeachment papers, but somehow biden does not get investigated.

>muh laptop

imagine still caring about this Russian disinformation. yikes.

Remember that time Hunter Biden was......
Taken to china on Airforce 2 at the tax payers expense with Joe for a chinese forgiveable equity deal for Hunter, and the time Hunter got his dad to blackmail a president to fire a prosecutor investigating him.....oh wait, thats what you tried to blame on Trump, funny how that works out.

because none of it is true. Nice try Ivan.

Remember that time Trump literally made members of his family part of the White House staff despite having zero qualifications and they all walked away with millions?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

kinda weird coming from the party of "I'm choosing to ignore this subpoena"
I'm no fan of Hillary, but... didn't she testify under oath?

do something about it, for fuck's sake, we don't want these politicians either

Because he gets paid by big business to keep them welfare co.s running and gunning

6 years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
But now its old? haha sure bud.

Sorry retard, this thread is about Biden and his never ending corruption. You obsessed Trumptards belong back to /ptg/ where you belong

pst....fyi every president's done that in some way.

>I can't response to that so I'm choosing to ignore it
just begging to be taken seriously, huh?

huh... good point!
what are we all doing in this thread again?

>made members of his family part of the White House staff despite having zero qualifications

Completely constitutional. No where in the constitution does it say a President can't appoint family members, or that cabinet members need a certain college degree etc. It's that way for a reason. Cope and seethe corporate establishment shill.

thats literally what youre doing you inbred
>WHATABOUTISM
>WHAT ABOUT TRUMP

Back to /ptg/ retard, stop defending corrupt career politicians.

You are delusional if you think any president doesn't have conflicts of interest.

Laughing at reatrds for "voting" for Biden, but its wrong to speak ill of the dead.

Because Russia has spent 6 years undermining our democracy. it's time to take the most existential threat to our democracy seriously.

To learn more, visit www.democrats.org.

its called accountability, something bootlickers have never heard of

still waiting for the day when this laptop actually becomes "evidence"
the right and their impotent outrage

probably due to the last one refusing to as well. precedent is key.

Democrats control House Senate & Executive. You really dumb enough to think theyre going to start an investigation into themselves?

And all the Republitards would ignore it and call it fake news.

This. The fact is no reputable media outlet will report on it because it's literal Russian propaganda. If it was a real story, respectable news outlets like Washington Post or New York Times would report on it don't you think? Come on.

chill my dude, it's unhealthy to seethe this hard

>why isnt the leftwing establishment investigating themselves?
you really are this dumb arent you

>accountability Any Forums thread
LMAO

>literally asked about it to the White House Secretary
>"DURR NO ONE IS REPORTING ON DIS":
fucking moron

Stop defending the most corrupt administration in history. Reatrd.

Ahh yes and Trump is away in jail where he belongs for all his crimes.

Also, I forget that America is a democracy and "not" a constitutional republic.

just calling out bootlickers as i see 'em
really weird that youre defending a lifelong corrupt career politician

normally, when people commit crimes, you take them to court, not congress

No REPUTABLE news outlet is reporting on it. Steve Doocy and Foxnews are a political muckraking tabloid that panders to neo-nazis.

niggers lol
bold strategy put someone up there with an IQ lower than coco the gorilla. then just call whoever racist when they complain.
fuck niggers
fuck kikes
fuck the jew world order

Attached: falien.png (1100x1228, 1.79M)

but youre the one defending this admin user

What do you even consider "reputable" news outlet then? All I see is you tearing down what you dont agree with.

I'm literally telling you to prosecute Biden
keep seething

why hasnt the laptop been brought into a court of law? speculation is cheap. theres a reason they dont want to get on the stand with that thing.

see

Already proven its real buy people on the email lists.
reddit.com/r/centrist/comments/tglo94/nytimes_has_confirmed_hunter_bidens_laptop_is/

why isn't the right?
why isn't the DOJ?
why isn't any court?

i agree, all presidents should have to turn over the last 5-7 years of tax forms so the public can see their financials.

Actual newspapers that do actual journalism and reputable, non-politically motivated news channels.

CNN, MSNBC, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post. How is this even confusing? Anyone that's taken 11th grade social studies in the past few years should even be able to tell the difference between a reputable news network and a medium for Russian propaganda aka Fox

>DOJ
oh you mean Merrick Garland, the most leftwing activist AG America has ever had?

Yeah user why ISNT the DOJ investigating this shit?

>CNN
cool here you go, proof from your "reputable" news source that Hunter laptop is in fact real

cnn.com/2022/03/30/politics/hunter-biden-federal-investigation-heats-up/index.html

The far-right is projecting again....

lol i hate to break it to you but you left out a branch. and it just so happens to be the branch the dems dont control.

itt triggerd snowflake incels saving pics of hunters cock on their hard drives jealous of all the pussy he gets.