Is it cucked to marry a girl that has had another man’s dick in her?

Is it cucked to marry a girl that has had another man’s dick in her?

Attached: F87A3BD5-F3D1-4E8C-99B6-356F38566BF5.jpg (1218x1047, 235.09K)

yes

My wife had 2 other dudes in college, I try not to think about it.

It's ok to marry her if it was her dad' or brother's cock. Not anyone else

Fucking hot pic. Story?

Did you ever ask if they were bigger than you?

>slut has lots of casual sex
>lets some guy film it
>meets a guy she wants to marry, tries putting her slutty life behind her

Has her husband seen the pic

You don’t know that she’s a slut. This could’ve been made with a long term bf.

No, everyone experiments. Now raising someone else's kid? That's the definition...

Wow she is absolutely beautiful. So petite and love the bush!

She ended up choosing you for life - she can’t fix the past, just decide on the best future every day with you

of course stupid

Wish this pic showed penetration. Wanna see her pussy

my wife had 8 previous partners and it bothers me

No....

Flawed logic. Once women become sexually active they lose the ability to pairbond and become slaves to hypergamy. Essentially they will compare their partners for the rest of their life, so even if you're better in most ways you will always be compared unfavorably in whatever ways the previous guy was better. Maybe he was hotter, or funnier, or had more money, whatever it is, she'll always compare to it and incorrectly tell herself she can do better. And the more men she has the worse this issue compounds as she takes the best traits from each and creates a man in her mind that does not exist.

Your best bet is to find a girl with good morals who was raised sheltered and has no experience preferably as young as you legally can.

moar/sauce please.

And no, if she has a kid, you're a cuckold, if not, then no. Generally guys with small dicks care about body count. Though there is truth to having more partners usually equals mental issues and/or poor decision making. I'd say anything 10 or under is acceptable.

Being easy and dumb is the same thing as being slutty, sweetheart. They land you in the same situations.

Yes especially if her exes raw dogged her and creampied her

any man who doesn't marry a virgin is a cuck, inshallah

depends on a lot of factors. if shes not in the top 10% of multiple facets of her existence (like work, hobby, cooking, cleaning, hospitality (including feet and back massages) etc.. you might consider finding a different whore.
but remember, all women are whores, deep down they have a switch that only takes the right combination of words and physical contact.
>tldr you cant trust women to think clearly about anything

Life consists of comparisons. Under this logic, woman will compare their partner to every man in their life, not just sexual. So now brothers and fathers and uncles are in the mix. The solution, it would seem, is to create as many positive elements of oneself to be the best compared to other points of reference. Humans are happier in a smaller home that is the biggest in the neighborhood compared to a bigger home that is the smallest in a different neighborhood.
There is no perfect partner, but continuous self-improvement practically guarantees you will be the best partner long-term

Well, you're patently wrong about "once they become sexually active they lose the ability to pair bond". What shit are you reading? It takes dozens of partners, or more for that to happen.

"Casual sex leads to a decrease in this neurochemical production and interferes with what is called pair bonding. Repeated sexual encounters with multiple partners rewires the brain."

A girl who has a boyfriend for years, fucks him, then moves on to another and fucks him for years is markedly different from someone who fucks a new guy every week.

Attached: Tfw+no+monmusu+gf+_b8ea64390867d34b27e0f83c4ac2241c.png (1000x800, 258.62K)

Arabs think so. No one else.

I stand corrected, the entire thread is that pic.

Holy fuckin incels, batman.