Hello Any Forums. I'm wiritng a horror novel and need a name for a female lead...

hello Any Forums. I'm wiritng a horror novel and need a name for a female lead. The name should encapsulate someone willinging to commit murder to carry out a rtiural which may or may not work.

Attached: kisspng-the-nun-demon-nun-valac-painting-the-conjuring-5ba3aefe5cdce9.3074008215374538223804.png (618x768, 639.33K)

DEB

Renatinha

Cassidy

female lead

what kind of ritual?
demonic i'd assume?
maybe something that sounds witch-like like Manaztuul or Ahtal

Sica.

Laura Bobert

Mandingo Chenuzzzwah

Barbarahhhh

A classically 'old' sounding name is a good way to go. Something like Olivia, Katherine or Anette would work very well. Having the name sound dark or arcane in some way is a good way to lead your reader by the nose, which isn't something you really want to do. Typically, for something like this, take the year you're setting the story in and look about fifty or so years into the past for names. Works VERY well.

nigger destroyer

Slagathor

Fidelity Smithers

Shub-Niggerath

First name and last name should balance each other out.

Is she a normal kid but comes from a old brooding family? Sarah Moriarty / Olivia Krueger / Alexandra Bateman

Does she come from a normal family but she’s the old brooding one? Victoria Wright / Genevieve Smith / Moira Pickett

fiona gallagher

Isabella

Any Victorian era name will work. Also, any old biblical female name

KAREN

Sherry Ann

Bethany, Elizabeth, or Beth, depending on how wholesome you want to be.