Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: A secret.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

When my nieces come to stay I let them sunbath bottomless so I get to see their big fat gay niece cocks.

My gf and I bought my niece a vibrator for her 111th bday to shove up her ass while she fucks my gay man vagina with her big fat old gay niece cock

That's gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay

I wish I had a penis

Sounds gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay

I have 5 nieces and they are all pretty cute. Would be fun to try stuff with them, one in particular because she has a big fat gay niece cock.

The Mexican drug cartel's are increasing the number of assault rifles and armor piercing rounds
being smuggled across the southern border. They are having a contest, basically who can smuggle
the most arms ammunition and explosives across Biden's open border before they change the border
policy. Winner takes all

shhhhhh its a secret, so don't tell Biden or his anti gun democrats but there policies are directly responsible

I guess drugs are not the only thing coming across the boarder

When I was 15 I started fooling around with my cousin who was 6. We lived in the same neighborhood and I'd watch her and her brother after school. Usually I'd give them a snack and put the boy in front of the TV and take my cousin upstairs where we'd play games like where I'd tie her up and tickle her or Simon says where I'd touch her where I wanted her to touch me. After a few months this progressed to straight oral and anal sex and my senior year of high-school we both lost out virginity to each other. It was magical. At this point i was 18 and went to college, which sucked because I was only home during the summers. Well fast forward a few years of sporadic encounters and she's 12 and I'm 21. It's the summer before my senior year and she has a "boyfriend". What's worse is she had sucked him off. I was devastated I felt betrayed because we had a special secret we'd kept for so long. She was kinda getting hesitant at this point but was still easily talked into it. After one of our last fucks she said she was cutting it off and threatened to tell the family. She had gone full emo at this point with the cutting herself and smoking weed which made me think she's fucking crazy enough to do it. I tell her no one would believe her, I'd deny it to the hilt and in order for someone to think it's true it would mean they'd also have to think she was a slut who gladly participated for 6 years which sounds sus as hell and only now after all of her therapy and meds decides to bring this up they'll think she's making it up for attention. I figure this gets through to her and we fuck for a few more weeks until my aunt finds her hanging in her closet. I wondered if she ever told anyone but no one in the family ever said anything so I dunno but I hope not. It was really sad and the women I have been with since never compare and I'm afraid I'll never find someone as sexy as her again. I still really miss her and it's been 7 years since she died :(

That's gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay

>Biden's open border
Biden's border is not any more open than Trump's? Whats with the blatant propaganda?

Attached: retard.jpg (300x168, 9.11K)

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Are you kidding? The number of crossings are up over 8x as much. We are regularly hitting 200k a month which is all time high in US history.

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Starting her that age meant she was yours from then on. There are very good reasons for sexual morality user.

This is my gf. We have been dating for 4 years. When we started dating in 2018 her younger sister would seduce me whenever my gf was in the shower or not home by looking at me and gesturing to jerk off in her mouth. She has deepthroated me and slobbered on my dick about 50 times since I’ve known them. My gf does not know

Attached: 2C088AD0-C28C-4C6E-95EE-7F928B44F857.jpg (1440x1800, 711.63K)

Do you still jerk off to the memories? Did she ever say anything sexy that in your mind you repeat and triggers your cum?

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

have a massive case of vagina envy. I’m a pretty good looking guy 7.5/10, 5’10” and 182 lbs, visible abs. I’ve been with quite a bit of woman in my 30+ years on this earth. But man, I wish I had a pussy. I would love to be able to wear cute little dresses, short skirts, patterned tights, garter belts, and sexy lingerie. Being zipped up into a tight cocktail dress with a cute pink g string underneath, fuck me stilletos, and maybe patterned thigh highs, ugh yes please.

I’d be a complete little slut on top of it…wearing heavy makeup all the time. Fuck, I’d probably even get a metal collar permanently attached to my neck as well.
The weird part? I’m not trans, like I’m a guy, I just have major pussy envy and think women are so sexy looking (obviously no fatties).I love banging hot broads and really get turned on undressing them from their sexy outfits and having rough sex. I don’t act like a little bitch, used to fight a lot when younger, know how to fix shit, good driver, think logically, have a good career where I make well over 6 figures. I guess that’s why I don’t feel guilty when I go to Vicki’s secret every once in a while. It’s funny when the female cashier says things like “that’s so nice of you to buy cute stuff for your partner”… yeah my partner. I have to buy things separately for the girl im banging because I have to get XL there and most girls I have been with are XS-medium at that store.
I’d never transition as that is fucking retarded, and I would never, ever pass lol. I have a mesomorph build, square jaw… I just look like a guy. it’s hot dressing up sometimes. I have a cuter and bigger panty collection than most of the women I’ve been with.
Oh yeah, before you all say it… I am not into men. I hooked up with one when I was 19 just to try it. He had a sister and I dressed up in her clothes, did some half assed makeup, and let him use my mouth. I didn’t enjoy it
Picrel: this is what I wanted to look like

Attached: E5C0D550-5C67-439E-8DCA-E1EAF3F43674.jpg (497x747, 80.96K)

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Her younger sister

Attached: C425A1CF-ABD3-42B0-9166-58CBE69FE256.jpg (540x960, 119.26K)

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Attached: 5D5FA751-2118-46DD-B331-DCEF37801668.jpg (1200x1600, 184.59K)

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Age is she in that pic?

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

I loved her like you wouldn't believe.

Yes. She had this thing she'd do with her eyes being half closed and then a little subtle smile where the corners turned up and then melt away when she orgasmed. I get hard just thinking about it.

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Your gf is hotter. Don't fuck it up.

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

I believe you did. The point being she was yours after that.

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T