Should I? $230 CAD

Should I? $230 CAD.
/n/ is ignoring me.

Attached: 5958b5fc-196e-48ab-a7b5-d99830083a63.jpg (400x533, 54.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Release-Cycling-Locking-Skewers-Outdoor/dp/B0917LF1R7/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2QOMW81X4O4AS&keywords=locking skewers&qid=1657121173&sprefix=locking skewers,aps,126&sr=8-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Just buy a new trek marlin. Spend the extra money it’s worth it

That's a $1200 mountain bike. This is for around town and feeling safe leaving it locked outside.

Then go for it. Swap out the QR for nutted axles if you’re leaving it outside. It looks in good shape.

Yeah I already asked if he could swap it out for bolts. Lets see if he did.

Or get some hex key skewers. Much simpler than messing with swapping out axles.

>/n/ is ignoring me.
/n/ is full of dickbags and trolls from /o/, but you probably knew that already. Some decent folks too but overall a very slow board.

Seems like a damn good price for a flat bar hybrid in excellent condition.
I've been looking for the same thing and most sellers are asking around $350 USD.

Agreed. $230 is pre-rona price gouging. Also check Bicycle Blue Book but that does seem like a decent price.

Sweet thanks.

Np. Now go do a search for 'locking skewers' on feebay on with your favorite vendors.

k

*or

amazon.ca/Release-Cycling-Locking-Skewers-Outdoor/dp/B0917LF1R7/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2QOMW81X4O4AS&keywords=locking skewers&qid=1657121173&sprefix=locking skewers,aps,126&sr=8-5

are they all the same?

Seems like a pretty decent price.
Just make sure it actually fits you properly before buying. Dealing with a frame that is too big or small isn't worth it.
Also check if the seat is quick release as well.

Get it.
Surprisingly GT makes good mountain/road bikes.

Kool. He will be here in an hour.

Attached: 1604954523097.jpg (474x316, 46.46K)

It's happened to the best of us. I'm just going to get a cheap cable lock that is long enough to tie the wheels and seat together for like a 10 minute shop or something.

YES i used to have have it. But throw some shocks in the front. Great bike id definitely ride it again.

I have QR on my in-city bike and I just carry more than one lock.