This is a woman's clitoris

This is a woman's clitoris

Attached: 8937489732984.jpg (510x407, 52.2K)

It's like a small dick

Attached: 857273824832809.jpg (240x180, 9.5K)

For how much women bitch about guys not finding it, that must be an abnormally large clit.
Would suck though.

You can't fool me, that's lipstick!

same

Attached: 1656177184791.jpg (729x720, 51.04K)

Attached: that's a penis.gif (250x193, 807.84K)

Ngl I find it cute and want to play with it.
It absolutely is an abnormally large clit.

>This is a woman's clitoris
>or a Mods dick

Shit nigger, you thought you had a pubic hair, and then you peed out of it.

Would suck.

Same

Attached: IMG_06072022_155922_(900_x_1080_pixel).jpg (900x1080, 190.25K)

big clit. what's your favourite way of masturbating ? ever use the bath faucet ?

Attached: Clitoris-and-Penis-drawing-by-Michael-Ducharme-768x543.jpg (768x543, 55.84K)

Yeah, shower head is easier though. I like just using a small bullet vibe on it. I'm interested in trying one of those small sucking machines but I'm worried I might be a little too big for it.

which get you the most intense orgasm, faucet, head or vibe ? ever try to keep vibing even after you cum ? heard its possible for girls to get into a long orgasm mode if they go past the painful stimulation after the first one
also, if you ever tried stimulants, does it prevent you from cumming as much as it does for guys ?

Never tried stimulants so can't comment, probably the vibe for most intense orgasms. I have tried multiple orgasm sessions and done it a couple of times, though tend to be pretty sore/sensitive afterwards so only occasionally.

damn thats weird i heard many girls say the bath faucet was the best
ever try a wand with multiple levels of vibration ? this can be great to edge
do you ever remove the vibe before you cum so you can cum harder when you bring it back ?

Like a dogs penis, u gay iff u lick.

weak larp timestamp or gtfo

What are you talking about, if you think stimulants make men come less then you are so wrong it's hilarious, I take it you have never had speed (amphetamine sulphate) before, I produce three to four times the amount of cum when on speed and I can prduce cum fountains of nearly a quarter pint after edging on speed for three days.

Transphobes BTFO by biology lel

>woman's
I'm confused, OP. Please define 'woman'.

I was talking about getting there, which can take hours

Kill yourself