What does Any Forums think of Antifa?

What does Any Forums think of Antifa?

Attached: antifa-2-getty.jpg (900x600, 102.22K)

I don't think

Bunch of reddit fucktards

They fell for jews.

Any Forums thinks about strawmans and logical fallacies to superimpose over reality
Any Forums thinks that the only goal in life is to seem smart by having the last word in

they are the heroes we need

Bunch of faggots

James you don't need more aids bud

>Any Forums makes me seethe

Mentally ill. The whole lot of them. Pic related.

Attached: Robert C.jpg (640x445, 50.55K)

they look easy to kill, unfortunately i'm not willing to throw my life away for such low value targets.

What's worse strawmen and logical fallacies or meme fueled realities?

And what does that achieve? Does it put food on your table?
Did it make you in any way smarter or more valuable to society?
You people celebrate being actual retards.
The thing i feel for you is more along the lines of pity rather than anger, tbh.
So.. if you want pity, i guess you got it.

Cope, seethe, dilate.

>acting like a child will totally bully this person
Wow...

Not active enough

They’re basically the militant arm of the Democrat party.

Literally the same as the KKK was in previous decades. They’re even organized the same way.

Embarrassing people who had dysfunctional families.

Attached: democrats then and now.jpg (735x876, 203.28K)

Do you know where you are? Other guy by the way. Are you actually defending Any Forums?

I think they're fucking gay

I think they're kinda based desu. Always enjoyed Black Bloc compilation videos from the EU and now our young lads are practicing to make their own.

Thank you for keeping us updated on the nature of this liberal thread with the help of your expansive historical knowledge, also can you tell us more about the liberal bigfoot invasion plan?

I am antifa, because if you’re not antifa, you are pro-fa, and fascism is for senseless losers with a death wish.

Your (great grandfathers? Was my grandfather but I am old) got shot to kill fascists because fascists wanted to destroy your ancestors and their way of life.

Having Bigfoot invade society would be much more welcome that what the liberal world order has instore for us.

You're a little faggot bitch who is in fact the real fascist

I love the last one. When there were riots in the downtown of my city. I got extra pleasure watching the first business that went down being the first and most well known black owned business there. The reason... it had shoes.

okay schizo.

anti-fascists are the real fascists .. not the people waving swastikas and trump flags, rofl. sure.

>Down with the establishment!
>burns and torches independent small businesses to make room for investment firms to buy up property

>Fuck the police!
>literally carry out acts that increase support for bigger police budgets

>Fuck the military industrial complex!
>supports the war in ukraine

>Promotes the "working class"
>most of them have never worked at all, more or less worked a real blue collar working class job.

>Fuck white privelige!
>literally all a bunch of children of rich white college professors

They're retards. They're entire existence is hypocrisy. While the movement might be made up of useful retards, it's completely under the control of the ruling class they claim they hate.

>anti-fascists are the real fascists
Truth.

Attached: mostly peaceful 275.png (679x384, 423.19K)

I like antifa that doesnt parade around with identitarian flags als all that crap. I like the antifa that doesnt larp and just comes out to give actuall neo nazis a hard time.

The antifa larpers, while I can handle an ancom flag and anticapitalist cheering, theyre just really cringy and they dont seem to me like they are as dangerous and violent as they make themselves out to be.
And come on, alot of them are probably virtue signaling liberals that play antifa just like Any Forums shitheads love larping as nazis

it's actually good to beat up right wingers who say stupid shit in public and then lobby against the police so you can do it more

now show BLM storming congress trying to trap government officials in their offices while carrying weapons. Oh wait, they actually protested in the streets against police violence, unlike trumpoids who felt the need to threaten elected officials.

>if you don't hate the cops and commit arson on a regular basis, you must be a fascist!
I'd love to think of that as bait, but I know enough antifatards who actually think like that.
you're mentally ill subhuman scum, all of you

Attached: 1619303296755.jpg (680x496, 212.18K)

They are my enemies enemy so I like them for that.

Antifa are the type of people you find in Britain, in "soccer hooligan" gangs.

The "hooligans" fight in the street, and in the soccer stadiums, and for a long time the cops believed they were very dedicated fans with anger management problems.

But now we know better.

They don't really care about their soccer team - it's just a convenient flag, a colour, a series of dates and places to gather and fight. It's the rallying point of their gang, that's all.

What they care about is FIGHTING.They are basically primitive humanoids living in the 21st century. They want to be a small tribe, battling other tribes. But, since street fighting is illegal, they pretend to be soccer fans - as a disguise and a cover.

Antifa are the same kind of people. They claim to be fighting Fascism, but they don't actually have a plan for defeating Fascism - they can't explain the structure of Fascism in society, they can't explain how they're going to eliminate it, they can't give any logical reason for what they do.

What they do is what they like to do - fight in the street.

They picked Fascists as their enemy because nobody likes Fascists. Cops might turn a blind eye. Left wingers will defend them. It's much easier to kick a "Nazi" and escape, than a gay person or a "nerd" - society doesn't like THAT. Detectives investigate, arrests are made etc. etc.

Antifa walk a fine line between existence and non existence. In some contexts they post propaganda, marked with their 2-flags logo, and tell everyone they've established an "antifa area". But if you try to engage them in debate, they deny the existence of Antifa. They tell you it just means "anti fascist" and therefore almost everyone is a member.

And if you don't fall in line, they will verbally attack with shocking intensity. They will accuse YOU of being a Nazi, of spitting on the graves of WW2 heroes who are the "real antifa". They will HAMMER you with false accusations.

Why? I already told you. They like fighting.

Literally just a bunch of angry faggots. They have grasp on reality.

Cool story bro.

Attached: mostly peaceful terrorist.jpg (909x1024, 141.38K)

a person who has done nothing to anyone ever in their life. LARP harder plz

Antifa are hypocrite faggots who larp about being some form of resistance. They literally are no different than the Black and Brown shirts of history.

They suppress any view points they deem as "other" with violence and intimidation. They claim to be anarchists but have the exact same agenda as main stream media and massive corporations.
Its pathetic

Attached: 1641941028453.gif (202x211, 1.97M)

You've come to understand reality via internet memes. It is a distorted understanding of what people think and what the media says. Touch grass.

Attached: 1652887717574.jpg (697x623, 32.67K)

lol, that dude needs meds

LoL it sunk to using buzzwords.

Attached: touch grass.jpg (860x840, 76.77K)

oh look an antifa supporter who guzzles down corporate media as gospel

shocking

American AntiFa are a bunch of faggots.
German AntiFa we’re Stalinists who would have had American AntiFa shot behind a building for being a bunch of fascist little pussies.
Stalin had no time for colored hair, faggots, trannies, or manlets who came from upper middle class families and never worked a day in their lives. Waving around the Iron Front flag like the fascists you are. The arrows aren’t AntiFa, the arrows are social democrats fascists.

I just watch the videos on the internet and laugh when right wingers get owned, I don't like getting punched

Not to mention they only operate in their shitty liberal enclaves. They burn their own shitty areas down. no one gives a fuck. The second they try to push into a non shitlib area, or even a nimbylib area, the cops fuck their shit up