Room cleaning bros... We lost... Our substitute father just got banned from Twitter by trannies

Room cleaning bros... We lost... Our substitute father just got banned from Twitter by trannies

Attached: DkL8ZejX4AIFajg.jpg (992x975, 102.95K)

thank god
>reMEmbEr wHeN pRIdE wAs a sIN
what a fucking weak faggot

The exact moment I lost trust in him was when I was listening to his podcast and he did an ad shilling a nicotine product and he said that nonsmokers should use it too to increase their brainpower, all in a roundabout "I'm not legally responsible if you follow my advice" way.

noOOO not the heckin midwiterino

He also nearly died from his carnivorous diet and went insane from taking drugs. This dude is dumb as fuck and gives advice he doesn't even follow himself.

His book about meaning and stuff is pure word salad. Dude convinced himself that his schizo diagrams about myths and dragons and whatnot actually make sense. It's hilarious.

>"Remember when pride was a sin?"
I remember when shame was an attack vector.

Okay you went to College and now you're super dupppers sooo smartsssss eat shit.

imagine being this fragile

>banned from Twitter
Only faggots use twatter

it is kinda funny though. on the one hand he goes on and on and fucking ON about personal liberty, but he doesn't think Page should have the same agency. So his ideology is actually just partisan hackery, and he's just become a troll.

did you try not being a fuckup in high school?

So would that make envy a Tangent?

whats the point in doing that? if you cant fuck up in school then you'll never be able to fuck up in later life. Fucking up you job and main stay of income because you want to rebel is a bad idea.

Is that picture photoshoped? If it is real it is even more funny

Personal liberty doesn't mean i can become a tree, you leftist imbecile.

he should stop acting like a retarded child and throwing a fit about things that don't even matter.

not a tranny supporter myself, but he really goes out of his way to give a shit.

why the fuck not? be a tre if you want bro, i mean try it, you might find it works somehow and years to come they write articles about the guy who just stood in one spot in a feild until he died but became a tree. just fucking try at least.

personal liberty means you can fucking try and nobody should try to stop you. And look, you have all the sense of the gingko I planted last month.

shame id like to suck your cock in a non gay way of course where you complete fuck my face and use me as the whore i am

Idiot, the idea is that we're all trannies. You are a man because you identify as such, and not because you really are. The reality is removed from life if tranny garbage is accepted. He understands it, you are too dumb to.

lmao the twisted logic of a fuck-up. You must be doing sooooo much better than your valedictorians.

who is this and why do I care?

a Canadian drug-addict who briefly was a right wing media darling.

He didn't say anything that wasn't true. Twitter is just a leftist shit hole. They ban anyone that speaks the truth.

>valedictorians.
just a fancy word for cock sucker In the end we all end up sucking the boss's dick. Even if you are in a relatively well-established company there's always some dude above you that needs their cock sucked and you've got to suck it and if you act out and rebel and you lose your job because of ''reasons'' because you didn't play it out in a low stakes environment at school then you're going to lose big.

and you will lose big. I can tell.

>why the fuck not?
Because i'm not retarded. And a human cannot become a tree, just like a woman/female cannot become a man/male. Everyone can pretend that it happened, but no matter how much humans pretend reality won't change.
Not everyone are willing to play that garbage game.

Which has nothing to do with the trannie shit, because they're trying to force you to accept their delusions instead of just them existing in their delusions without bothering anyone.

what did he say?

He said that Ellen Page ain't a man.

>Because i'm not retarded.
i mean you're on Any Forums...you're retarded bro. Sorry to break it to you.

You can go into the woods, stand there really still and be a tree if you want i'm not stopping you. You sound like this is something your retard brain has thought a lot about. do it. I encourage you.

>not answering the question
holy shit you are really intellectually insecure.

nice try to twist that around, but YOU are the ones who refuse to live and let live.

oh he said a lot more than that you prevaricating prick

I mean he said that fr? or you just bring that up for no reason.

I think the thing is, he said that about what's her face as well, you know that Kardashian dude. Caitlyn Jenner? His views haven't changed since then why are people surprised?

Wont Daddy elon save him? I thought he was titter god now.

I answered your question. you're literally just too stupid to understand the answer. But apparently, I'm the dimwit...ok buddy.

tell me then.

>You can go into the woods, stand there really still and be a tree
You most definitely do not become a tree even if you go to woods and stand still. But i can already tell you're a leftist. So there isn't any point to continue this, you clearly do not give a shit about sanity, and everything is a power dynamic to you. At the end of the day, i just don't want to live with garbage like you in the same country. That's the crux of the problem really.

>You most definitely do not become a tree even if you go to the woods and stand still
how do you actually know until you try? Haven you tried it? no! So there you go ...go and try. Be a tree.

>But i can already tell you're a leftist
ooooh wooooe are you using your big brain powers of deduction!! Amazing stuff. I've never seen anyone actually show me how they are retarded when they do it. Nice!! Can you also quote bible scripture from memory?

Serious question not meant to be a dig:

I never agreed with JP but he at least used to be reasonable and emotionally even. Now he seems angry and radical. What gives?

Nope. There was no twist, trannie shit is enforced, you don't just live and let live, you try to force your degeneracy onto everyone, and that's a fact. If a trannie just lived as a trannie without trying to force me to humor their delusions i would not care.
Also, live and let live is eventually going to result in increase of inequality to an unacceptable degree. So not like your garbage ideology is functional on any level.

Don’t worry, Jesus is the ultimate man.

Lol

>how do you actually know until you try?
You actually can know before you try, it's not even difficult. If you didn't have double digit IQ, you'd understand.

>ooooh wooooe
I see the simple reality of stating to you what you are really triggered you. You sound so insecure.

Can I actually get a JP fan to reply. Genuinely interested on how the part of his community that has kept up with his more recent views feels about recent behavior.

I'm not really a fan, as i stopped watching his stuff years ago because they were just so boring. But nowadays he's a lot more to the point, without bullshit. I appreciate that. He's definitely far more fun right now than he ever was. I do not like moderates, they never put anything to its logical end, and try to keep balance where it cannot be kept.