Hi

Hi.

Attached: 4778.jpg (620x825, 43.71K)

Hello, Trump supporter!

FALSE FLAG

Hi there antifa person who only follows democrats on twitter.

Fucking hell Americans are hideous.

Hes got a really long nose. Has anyone checked his early life and career?

it's a shame hes so messed up in the head he could have been a model

Attached: eo2kirhgvi061.jpg (456x543, 37.09K)

They like to dress up in womens clothing before the killings, is this a new trend?

Attached: 1653579964334.jpg (1000x1000, 211.99K)

Attached: crimo antifa.jpg (868x572, 120.9K)

:3

Is that a Fraggle or something

Attached: 1652595738444.png (764x511, 624.56K)

kek

Attached: 1657018289378.jpg (473x1024, 39.28K)

this is REALLY what no pussy will do to a mofo

shit

Y'all keep posting the same image as if it's not obvious sarcasm, while the evidence of him being a racist xenophobic Trump supporter is massive.

The party of cherry-pickers.

America seems to go through cycles.. Years ago there was a lot of mass shootings, then came the era of the serial killer. I wonder when these mass shootings stop will there be a bunch of serial killers like Gacy, Bundy, Cheney etc..

Check this dudes YouTube/ bitchute videos that metokur and internet historian archived. He praised Boden, Harris, Trump & Dubya Bush, wore trump, Obama & Hillary election memorabilia in long incoherent rants.

There's a reason the media dropped tje "trump supporter" angle like a hot potato.

Watching the incels burn notice another of their own. LoL

00Virgins

This. Now that videos of him praising Dems as well as Republicans are flooding social media, the mainstream press are desperately trying to pivot to the "mental illness" narrative.

And a heeb.

/thread

I can see he's probably been bullied like fuck..

Was wondering why ny times, msnbc, David pakman, Rachel Maddow & Chris Hayes all deleted their tweets pushing this retard was a maga. Then saw vaush retweet the videos of him praising demotard & repuke politicians. Explains the quick narrative shift.

Good. I hope more democrats get guns and start shooting at the conservative retards who are ruining this country. Time to start fighting the pro-gun morons with guns!

He’s going to make a real nice girlfriend to a 300 pound nigger in prison. Once he figures out what his life is about to be like he will kill himself anyway though.

it's the human version of an ant

Funny how cnn went from calling him a trump loving far right, etc - to now saying he had "no coherent political motivation" an that he "suffered from psychological issues" when vids of him calling himself a trans nonbinary what the fuck ever while praising biden surfaced. At least CNNs right about one thing - trannies are mentally ill.

google image search his name.

all wiped

can't have it seem this DRUMF SUPPORTER was a lib.

Attached: 1653657087835.jpg (750x750, 109.46K)

My balls are itchy

I've been watching this story from the start and never once did CNN suggest he was pro Trump.

Posted 4 minutes ago LOL. Come on try harder.

*scratches your balls*

Cheers mate..

shalom