What are you doing with your life?

what are you doing with your life?

Attached: 2.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Trying to get it together but have to get over the hurdle of poor financial skills/management. Im 20 working a minimum wage job and spending most of my paycheck on useless shit I dont need instead of saving it. I am trying to be a better person though

Says the faggot making a thread with a picture of a former cam whore

Living in a penthouse in Switzerland almost entirely on the dime of my loving, rich wife.

Raising twin boys.

Taking sporadic freelance/consulting assignments.

About to give up on the shitty startup I was trying half-assedly to start up. It was a bad idea that is not going to succeed, and I am coming to terms with the fact that I never actually enjoyed being my own boss as much as I thought I would.

Planning to go back to school as an old fucker to support a career change.

It’s mostly great, not gonna lie, but I have to reckon with never having been a success professionally.

im gonna neeeet

working and raising a family.

first conference call in an hour, and then many more after that. All week, every week, for another 20 years or so.

Gonna kms soon, I experienced all the best things in the world: love, drugs, job. It's time for me to die, I'm ready.

how old are you
i always say that but i chicken out

Living w my gf just outside a mid-size major city, balcony over looking a Great Lake.
I have a good salary remote job coordinating research for a hospital system.

Earned my BA and MA and entering my first year of a PhD.

I have small group of close friends and I get along well with my family.

Frequently go on trips, even if they’re just short road trips to get away for a few days. Leaving on Friday for Maine to see Acadia National Park.

Overall my life is really good, I just get depressed some days and go on Any Forums :/

I'm 23, gonna OD on methadone. Life is insufferable. I won't chicken out because I already have 3 suicidal attempts.

waitressing and getting ready to pop a baby out in the next 2 months. thats the extent of it. fuck college fuck careers im doing the stay at home mom thing.

Youre not a woman, youre a man with a dick

im actually not tho. but okay.

men / trannies cant get pregnant its physically impossible.

Typical foid. Kys parasite.

Spending most of my days playing vidya and browsing Any Forums

Regretting most of my life choices

Too lazy to do anything about it/don't know how

But I'm pretty much the definition of content, just wish everything was different to be content about

Biological women can get pregnant, women pretending to be men can get pregnant, youre right. Men can not get pregnant

>oy vey goyim, fuck raising your kids, let shaquanda do that at daycare, go to work for Mr. Shekelstein instead, think of the productivity and tax income you generate! Oy veyy!

fuck you kike lol

yeah thats what i said.

Saving money and resources to go to Chile travelling. Things are on track for leaving at the end of September. I'm trying to teach myself Spanish in advance but I am not sure how well it is going.

Also painting Warhammer and generally enjoying being nerdy. Isn't that the point of life? To enjoy it?

seems you're not very good at suicide

Shut up nerd, beat it

Getting ready to end it. I don't even make a subsistence wage, no gf, still live at home at 26 and have bad relationship with parents, getting fat as fuck. I'm a nobody and always will be nobody. I just need to muster the courage.