The chinks are fucking winning

the chinks are fucking winning

how are they having a fucking merry old fucking time when we're getting reamed from every fucking angle.

is westoid leadership actually this incompetent that tankies can just sit back and do nothing and still come out on top?

like ive literally not seen the chinks do a damn fucking thing.

in fact ive seen them self sabotage with the lockdown shit and they still doing better than us.

biden flailing about with nato and the fed doing all sorts of complicated finance shit and still its a shit show compared to the chinks.

serious wtf?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (927x744, 257.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-xS-dkz3a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=KDX2bFetyNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

power of a (mostly)benevolent dictatorship where there is no dissent allowed and little red tape

Attached: FBn37NPUYAQ97HY.jpg (1280x995, 185.66K)

Chink rite chink article

Chink land is good

Chink land prospur

White land suck

haha

>Their first month of growth since Febuary
So in other words, they've had no economic growth in nearly 6 months

Ooh but that doesn't make for a very favorable headline does it Xi?

Attached: 5434096981_74977b365e_b.jpg (1024x683, 109.84K)

amazing.

China becoming a technological superpower while joe biden is on tv bragging about interracial couples

the chinese economy will be double the size of US in 10 - 15 years, how will america feel being a insignificant country with just a bunch of fat people and the economy crashing

>believing anything the ccp says
They’ve been cooking the book for years user. I bet you still believe the ccp when they say Covid is not airborne and they have the outbreak contained don’t you?

This

Fuck off OP, dumb shill

I saw him shaking hands with nobody when he walked off the stage, that's the point I knew America is fucked unless they get Trump back

Attached: 87149512.png (1671x1335, 1.15M)

seeing this pic makes me so fucking angry, fuck USA, trains are ultra comfy
after I've travelled around in europe with them I saw how absolutely amazing they are when they are actually maintained and planned by competent people

Attached: 045.jpg (580x548, 20.67K)

>Please ignore how most of these highspeed trains are used by nobody and are already starting to fall into disrepair

Trainfags are by far the most autistic people on the planet. Go back to playing with your Thomas playset you aspie

He likes how they get you everywhere in comfort and ease without shitting up the environment you hateful dipshit, doesn't make him a trainspotter.

people like you are exactly why the infrastructure of the US is in shambles

People value personal transportation and the sales of cars worldwide are only rising and will continue to rise. Address this
The National Highway System is arguably the most successful megaproject of all time

Attached: EVsalesQ42019.png (700x719, 95.56K)

>Address this
I don't need to, because there is nothing wrong with personal transportation
But a well functioning public transport system is incredibly important imo and at least 50% of civilian street movement should be by public transit.
It's a supportive system that is necessary so personal transit is actually enjoyable, instead of getting stuck in traffic everytime you want to drive somewhere

why do people make low effort posts like this when the answer is literally just 5 seconds away in google?

>China's railways are the busiest in the world. In 2019, railways in China delivered 3.660 billion passenger trips, generating 1,470.66 billion passenger-kilometres and carried 4.389 billion tonnes of freight, generating 3,018 billion cargo tonne-kilometres.[1] Freight traffic turnover has increased more than fivefold over the period 1980-2013 and passenger traffic turnover has increased more than sevenfold over the same period.[8] During the five years 2016-2020, China's railway network handled 14.9 billion passenger trips, 9 billion of which were completed by bullet trains, the remaining 5.9 billion by conventional rail.

The CCP lies.
Constantly.
This isn't new. The CCP social infrastructure basically doesn't exist. Any time something happens, it's quickly scrubbed from their internet, and anyone involved disappears using their surveillance state. It would take a massive failure that couldn't be censored or ignored for the chinese people to do anything about it.

>make up numbers
>kill anyone internally who disagrees with them
>use your investments in western media to make fake numbers "true"

Gee, I wonder.

>its-its-its not real!!!!
maximum copium
keep burying your head in the sand as this country sinks further and further into 3rd world territory

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 71.33K)

dude what you don't get, is that NOBODY IN THE WORLD BELIEVES A WORD CHINA SAYS ANYMORE
China is set up as an information black-hole, has a history of lying and stealing technology, and lacks any sort of transparency, to the point you literally can't even find anything in google maps, because they purposely obfuscate every single tagged location on the map.
Pure insect behavior, grow out of that or nobody fucking cares what you say

That's to the lefty faggots like you.
Communism is evil and bug "people" chinks are scum.

Attached: ChingChongVirtue.webm (480x272, 965.76K)

>post attacking the "dear leader"
we don't live in the same type of society as you, and it's hilarious you think showing some meme is offensive.

No one believes shit from the corrupt CCP. They can't even feed their own people properly, look at all the people using gutter oil. People starving during the recent forced lock downs. Communism never works.

Is Any Forums legal in Chinese internet? I doubt it since they can't even go on youtube.

I just went to a pool tournament last night, and can comfortably just not work for at least a month. I'm poor as fuck according to myself, but not being retarded helps

Are you 12 or 80? No one else gives a fuck about trains. We drive here in the US if you weren't a commie rat you'd know that.

Attached: commierat.png (1359x1802, 539.25K)

they do have access to youtube. China content is a big segment, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-xS-dkz3a0

> Tankies do nothing and come on top
China is not communist, but youre insisting they are because it benefits you right now.

I thought communism was a failure? How could these tankies come out on top if theyre commies?

>implying you can't have both
why do you hate progress?

Only Taiwan not mainland chinkland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_YouTube

Trains do not equal progress faggot. Too bad.

>what is a vpn
youtube.com/watch?v=KDX2bFetyNA

Oh yes, when the CCP finds out you go to a camp to be Re-educated.

Commie apologist says what?