Why women are like this

Why women are like this

Attached: E1kxB0AWQAE1mJr.jpg (1024x1024, 123.8K)

Why do they gain weight? They stop being teenagers and quit taking stimulants, among other things. I think she looks better with the big fat ass.

Yeah, and the tattoo would look infinitely better on the left picture.

Who is this

If it's actually same girl, right is hotter.

We Female Weight Gain Thread now.

>Yeah, and the tattoo would look infinitely better on the left picture.
Maybe, but if she got it at left she would probably still have it at right; it has a lot of red ink, it seems, which is supposedly the hardest color to remove.

I have no complaints with the tattoo if it’s the only one she’s got; it looks like pretty high-quality work. And I only dislike tattoos on women when they litter themselves all over with unrelated scraps. A few pieces that go well together are fine by me.

Name?

I only hate tattoos on fat chicks.

I hate fat chicks.

Gia Paige

I like both Gia’s, I guess left is fun because I got a big dick so it’s fun to imagine destroying a tiny thin woman. But Gias ass on the right is so nice

What do you mean? The right looks hotter to me.

the right as will still look stellar when she's like 45

left ass only looks great when not much older as a teen

Fucking monkey nigger brain at its finest here kek.
>grogg have large pee pee I like imagine destroy with huge meat
god I can’t wait till your type gets naturally or unnaturally selected awat

Because thy are hot up until thir metabolism slows down. Sane old story with all party girls

Attached: sweating_irishman.png (1262x1295, 121.66K)

This is the most spastic baby dick cope I’ve ever seen. Dude why make yourself even more miserable by being like this. Your dick is already tiny

Nah dude it’s well above average I just hate your stupid destructive nigger brain. Kill yourself.

Sure kid, cope with your 5 incher

Yeah I prefer the right picture as well. Don't become an obese hambeast and we're good.

Cope