Wake up from a situation like this. First thing you

Wake up from a situation like this. First thing you
do?

Attached: adassda.jpg (640x480, 75.59K)

Masturbate to loli.
I mean find shelter.

Try to make shelter.

Go back to sleep and think again in the morning.

Depending on what I have available to me try and start a fire.

get butt ass naked and begin to find cave.
>Shoes
literally just being a soggy slice of bread.

If you cant make a fire and dry your feet enjoy your premature death.

Attached: 456E094B-CC60-450D-88D2-E4C1731F903D.png (112x112, 3.89K)

If you get knocked out in the snow, do you immediately die of hypothermia?

no but you can develop frost bite quicker.

You can. It depends on how fast you are losing heat and how long you are out. In extreme cold it's very possible.

There is artificial light, which if I'm lucky means people, so I walk towards that and try to find somewhere warm as soon as possible.
Waking up in the snow is lucky in the first place, falling asleep in snow is lethal.

Find or make shelter. Snow and fallen branches can be used to make a fast shelter and even a fire for warmth. Inuit in Alaska been doing that since before Christ.

>Quick self check for any injuries and see if I have anything on my person that's useful or relevant
>Walk up the hill to the left to try and get a look around. There's a full moon so visibility is going to be good
>If there's some kind of civilization visible from up there, head towards it -> Problem solved
>If not, set up on the leeward hillside, probably just hunkering down at the base of a tree until morning light
>next day see if there's any footprints around, if so follow them out

+RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DICK+ +RAPE DIC APE DICK+

Check my butthole then walk back to town.

Call 911 and let them know my location using my gps. Also call mysterious universe and tell them my story about getting abducted by greys.

Stand up and go home

>first thing you
do?
Shid pant

check my belongings and examine my surroundings

kill yourself

Build a snowman.

shit yourself

Attached: image_2022-07-06_120652324.png (1200x1119, 123.57K)