Is it ever going to get any better Any Forums? Or is it all meaningless??

Is it ever going to get any better Any Forums? Or is it all meaningless??

Attached: feelsbad.png (400x400, 311.09K)

Unless you're wealthy it's going to get so much worse. Your entire existence revolves around making rich people richer

Nope, it's pretty meaningless. You can make it feel like it sucks less than it does with practice though.

Attached: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (620x576, 22.85K)

Not until a critical mass of people get angry enough to start killing those in charge. Unfortunately, everyone's lulled to sleep with vapid modern entertainment/conveniences and you can't coordinate something like that if you wanted because the government spies on everyone (hi glowiniggers!). A violent civil unrest is just what the world needs. It would give people purpose and allow an opportunity for wealth and power to switch hands. The so called elites would rather plunge us into WW3 before letting that happen, so you're stuck taking hormone blockers and pretending to like the latest Netflix shitshow for internet GBPs to fill the void until luck favors you and you die.

Attached: 1654551753899.jpg (601x677, 52.96K)

OP here. Shall I get bitter at the world or maybe antidepressants? I guess it doesn't really stop us from being the Jews dogs, but what would you recommend my brothers?

Attached: robin_112.jpg (600x600, 87.7K)

was thinking about antidepressants, too. The last time i tried so a couple of years ago, my dick stopped working. I heard you have to try a couple of different ones until you find the "right" one, might give it a try again. I also tried the basic shit like, eating well, working out, maintaining a regular schedule. It works for a couple of months but then the void hits me again.

Attached: 1630953343015.webm (720x720, 1.91M)

The only thing that scares me is I hear it can make you feel more suicidal and make it worse? But I don't know I guess I'll wash away my problems with a river of whiskey and rum.

Attached: feelsbad(2).jpg (750x548, 52.26K)

Alcohol is 100% going to make you feel worse in the long term. Chronic use is terrible for mental health.

Ah the mating call of the worthless loser.

i never liked being drunk. right now i doing some coke helps for a short while but in the end you feel worse.

Yea its pretty much meaningless but that dont mean you should drown with the void too, maybe its time to find something in yourself that would help you be at peace and happy

Attached: 5ubh9hni7r991.jpg (640x355, 36.2K)

easier said than done, may i ask. what is it for you?

Mostly literature and philosophy, althought it may vary from person to person. I think one should understand that no matter how carefully structured your plans are, there will always a chance of an inevitable failure. I accept death as it is but i do best that i could before i meet the end

Attached: jj9kvh11aoa81.jpg (640x748, 102.69K)

>Is it ever going to get any better Any Forums?
Define better.

Attached: 4256654.jpg (660x720, 34.6K)

those are 2 different questions, retard

So just supply 2 answers retard

1. extremely unlikely
2. yes, probably

Just wait until the crisis of the 21st century, in the next 10-30 years there will be a great happening comparable to the fall of Rome all over the world and you'll either die or come out way happier and less poor meaningless nigger

Attached: Hear me.jpg (1505x991, 267.98K)

Eternal damnation

It's literally up to you.

It'll get better for some and worse for others. Same as ever.

It's all essentially meaningless, but that doesn't necessarily have to affect your enjoyment of the more pleasant aspects of the meaninglessness.

Take a day off work (or whatever it is that usually occupies your time) and have a big curry. Resolve that the next day, you will clean your room.

It's not going to get any better soon, user. I'm killing myself this month, in the end of this month.
I just... can't take it anymore. I made so many mistakes, I did so many horrible, horrible things that I can't forget myself for.
I just can't, no, no, no.
It's better for me to fucking die.
I hope you'll find the meaning for your life but IMHO it's not going to get any better.