What kinda parade was it where the recent shooting in the US has happened anyway...

what kinda parade was it where the recent shooting in the US has happened anyway? german media only talkin about some "US parade". i'd rather have it a bit more specific.

Attached: zzzzzzzzzjohnson_01.png (374x460, 260.99K)

4th of July celebration of the American freedom to have guns and not pay taxes if you're a billionaire.

It was a 4th of July celebration. You know, the holiday where people get drunk and setoff explosives

isn't that just all American celebrations?

OP here. oh right, the independence day, i forgot. /thread

with that we can make it a dubs thread. check em

Attached: 1426552874515.jpg (959x656, 134.46K)

Dubs get

Johnson always looks like if Trump lost all his money overnight.

america fuck ya

It was a 4th of July parade, you know a nationalistic holiday where they celebrate their independence.
Which is also why it doesn't make sense for the shooter on that day to be a right wing maga guy, he was likely a left wing radical.

Dude looks like a Florida trailer park rat, dressed in womens clothes, and shot up a parade from a rooftop vantage point. And of course he’s a rabid trump supporter 100% confirmed. They aren’t sending their best.

You think Boris Johnson is a Floridian?

That is literally the antifa uniform.

Brits are literally Florida Men but without any guns or aligators to wrestle

Attached: download (10).jpg (194x259, 9.68K)

I've met both populations though and that isn't true. They act differently from each other, lack of guns and alligators notwithstanding.

Thats because you've only met Londonites. Hooligans from the North country are basically American rednecks with different accents

I've met many different English, Welsh, Northern and Scottish people user, I lived over there for a while. You like your comparison and yeah it is funny, but it doesn't reflect reality.

He's a New Yorker. And he should go back where he came from.

Don't be silly user, he's so English that he poops out tweed.

I thought you were joking, but the man really was born in New York. Imagine being British and having your government and royal family full of actual Americans lmao

I too have lived there and I know what I'm talking about. I've met plenty of 17 Stone Jesus freak housewives up there. Different accents, same people. Rural whites all act the same

4th of July celebration where American declare independence from the British Empire