Secrets time

Secrets time

Attached: A secret.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

My gf and I bought my niece a vibrator for her 111th bday to shove up her ass while she fucks my gay man vagina with her big fat old gay niece cock.

I have 5 nieces and they are all pretty cute. Would be fun to try stuff with them, one in particular because she has a big fat gay niece cock.

When my nieces come to stay I let them sunbath bottomless so I get to see their big fat gay niece cocks

I jerk off too loud and my neighbor hates me for it

My gf taught my 112yo niece how to shave her big fat gay hairy niece cock

I showered with my 111yo niece and it was kinda fun to wash her big fat gay niece cock

One of my nieces caught me and my gf fucking and then joined in and fucked both my wife and my ass with her big fat gay niece cock

FUCK YEAH BIG FAT GAY NEICECOCK

Attached: A3390602-584E-433B-B7F8-8D504DE43D59.jpg (627x455, 39.17K)

That good sir is BIG FAT GAY NIECE COCK talk.

My wife's sister's daughter has a large penis. She is over a century old. She is a precocious young lady who sexually exploits those around her.

That sounds like a similar situation that I happen to be familiar with, but just can't put my finger on as to what though???

My 111yo niece with her big fat gay niece cock rides a snow blower and blew the snow right up my asshole.

I'm O.P.'s daddy.

Story anyone?

That's big fat gay niece cock talk

me and my sister are pretty good friends and as a result she's shared some interesting information with me - one instance was that she once gave one of my friends a blowjob while she was in a relationship with her (now ex) bf after we had all been out drinking all night... i should have been angry, but after confronting my friend about it, the details of it were more hot than anything - apparently when he was sleeping downstairs, she had walked into the kitchen not knowing he was awake so he got to see her rather famous ass up-close which then made him hard enough for her to notice, which lead to her cheating... that, combined with a creepshot video of her booty that i recorded, has given me many, many guilty fap sessions :(

pic related, her ass~

Attached: screenshot2.png (640x480, 418.63K)

Cheating sisters are a huge turn on. My sister cheated on her highschool bf with me.

That's big fat gay niece cock talk

I cheated on my then gf with my friend's sister. It was initially just a one off. She gave me a bj while i was over at my friend's house, which seemed really hot at the time. she eventually told me she just wanted to see if she could pull me..
never broke up with my gf over her, and we were off and on for a bit....

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

I kinda get turned on by my gf's sexual past. I used to hate that she had quite a lot of guys (around 20 before we got together). Then I came to terms with it and now I enjoy dating a slut because it means she's kinky af and knows her way around a dick.

Recently she gave me a blowjob and I asked her how many dicks she's sucked. She told me only 3 without condom. I asked her "Including mine?" and she actually didn't include mine.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want anybody else to bang her but it's weirdly hot that my girlfriend is a complete slut.

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

Pasta larp niece cock

I wish I had a penis

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T

G
A
Y

N
I
E
C
E

C
O
C
K

T
A
L
K
!

I lurk local nude exchange chat rooms and because I don't have content, I cosplay as a girl with image sets from Any Forums

T
H
A
T
'
S

B
I
G

F
A
T