Does anyone else have trouble motivating themselves to do anything anymore...

Does anyone else have trouble motivating themselves to do anything anymore? I can't unsee how stupid most people are and how fake and gay our whole society is. This whole churn is incredibly unfulfilling to me and it's getting harder and harder to both find a purpose and excel at it. We all die in the end anyway, so why spin our wheels like this?

Attached: hedge knight.jpg (540x960, 109.15K)

death is scary being alive is just a giant cope by humanity

Most people are stupid yes, but that does not mean that humanity has not achieved amazing things.
Just look at your phone, it took many smart people to make it.
Its not about the individual, its about everything and everyone, we carry our knowledge and achievements to the next generation and this since thousands of years.
Every bit of progress is good, we are all one organism, life.

move. move to europe. move to thailand. move to japan.

Because life is a fun adventure. Find your calling. Do some drugs.

Western society is conquered by dollar signs. There is no cultural directive. No shared will. Just a unnatural forced fake narrative culture that punishes correct thinking. Of course you have no will to excel who the fuck wants to excel in a society run by faggots that value self worth on how flamboyantly gay and mentally ill you are.

Attached: FB_IMG_1656651244221.jpg (388x380, 16.81K)

that's why nihilism is gay, put your faith in the Lord now

user please take this as a genuine question, but how does one put their faith in anything if they have no faith to begin with?
How does one actively have faith in something without evidence?

"Believing" is not a rational thought in the 1st place, trusting your own finite consciousness only leads to more questions than answers, some things you just KNOW to be true you don't need le epic redditor sources to prove them, it sounds dogmatic but it's real

So I gotta find shit I just know is true and that is faith?
Or are you saying that since I wasn't raised in faith, I won't be able to attain faith, since you need the childlike evidence free state of just knowing that something is true?

>I can't unsee how stupid most people are and how fake and gay our whole society is.

Yeah. I know exactly how you feel bro. I've been struggling with that a lot too lately.

>This whole churn
My man! You watched The Expanse, didn't you?

I'm saying believing in your lizard brain is depressing af compared to trusting what you feel like that would make the most sense since we're not completely rational anyway. people believe in stupid shit all the time, you think the gymcel cares if you tell them he/she might get terminal cancer next year all these efforts will be in vain so he/she will stop looking at themselves in the mirror? You think the weeb will stop worshiping and putting chinese cartoons on the wall if you tell them they are literal drawings? So why not set the ideal as something greater and more epic

I personally like archetypes and how aspiring to them enables people to do greater things than they thought possible.
I don't really need faith for a story to be useful, it just needs to convey something you can aspire to.

Same. Completely demoralized. I see no meaningful options. I simply live one day at a time now.

Living by this depressing motto will just make you more likely to off yourself. Yea, on paper life is meaningless because we all die and society is pretty soft and gay now, but what’s the point in moping around not enjoying the simplest things in life waiting for your in inner death. You’re gonna die anyways so why not make it enjoyable and stop thinking about that demoralizing shit so you can actually enjoy something for once.

Nope, best of luck to you.

learn an instrument
i recommend the triangle as an easy beginner option

My main thing which keeps me hopeless, is the
fact that you can do some Monday groceries,
and get shot in the head just out of nowhere.

Then don't, nothing is forcing you to participate in the rat race beyond your weakness to comply. If you want out, you have to fight for it.

As someone who is 100% motivation, it's hard to relate to your post. There is always something to do, and the tragedy is that there is no time to do them all. I just can't imagine being unmotivated since that would make me anxious about wasting my precious time on nothing at all when there is so much that can be done.

Also, I never think about society. That you are somehow depressed about the most boring possible thing makes me think something is wrong with you. Are you watching too many chick flicks or drinking too much soy or something?

Attached: 1656592678382.jpg (459x459, 23.9K)

>as someone who is 100% motivation

>on Any Forums