I hit my wife for the first time on the weekend. First time I have hit any woman, in fact...

I hit my wife for the first time on the weekend. First time I have hit any woman, in fact. Told her afterwards that she deserved it. She didn't disagree. Her behaviour since has improved significantly. AMA.

Attached: Black-Saturday-Fires.jpg (650x366, 35.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YDqm7LXt2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of all the things that never happened, you should kill yourself faggot.

Whats it like having a balding troon "wife"?

Youre a manlet pussy. I dont have questions for little bitches.

What do you want us to ask you? You did the right thing. Is it your first time doing the right thing?

Want a cookie now? Sad boi can hit a woman. Youre so fantastic now.

>wife
See this is where no one is going to believe you. The fuck would normie trash be on Any Forums for?
Also, a woman admitting she was in the wrong? You ever been around women? Like at all?

you did good bro. I'd fare to wager something like 50% of them like being put in their place even if they never admit it. don't do it all the time, only when the bitch really steps out of line. control yourself, use it strategically and she will suck the cum out of your dick daily. don't get drunk with power bro

Show tits, skanks, or I'll fucken hit ya

How powerful did you feel? I have this fantasy of getting drunk, losing control, having my wife beater on, my knee socks on, my shorts, my sliders, and my tattoos on me, and just wailing on my spouse. If I had one. I imagine it is one of the most powerful feelings you can have

As I said, yes, it was the first time. It happened at a party. Got a lecture from the roastie party host who declared that it's NEVER ok to hit a woman, and then got ejected from the party. Needless to say, she didn't elaborate on what types of behaviour from womyn are NEVER ok.

We will need to inspect your tits too, toots.

>See this is where no one is going to believe you. The fuck would normie trash be on Any Forums for?
Stupid comment.
>Also, a woman admitting she was in the wrong?
Yes, they are almost always incapable of this, but I never said anything to the contrary, so I'm not sure what your point is.

This is the first intelligent post, so thank you. It was an educational experience. She comes from a non-western country, where this type of thing is common, so she didn't start shrieking and booking a slot with Dr Phil. She responded to it surprisingly well. I'm not the type to do this often, as I'm much older than the average Any Forums tard and it was my first time. Also, for the record, it was an open-handed slap across the side of her head, not the face. No damage done and no bruising. It could have been much worse.

>Claims stupid comment
>Replies but doesn't answer the question
Hm, weird.

Not really powerful. I did not intend to do it until the second it happened. It was all over very quickly. I regretted it for a day or two, but on reflection I think it might have been worth doing.

You want me, a married man, to answer the question "have you ever been around women"? Are you retarded mate? I don't want to insult you if you are a legit tard.

I am surprised that no-one has asked me why I did it. That would be my first question. I might take this topic to plebbit just for the keks

>he thinks it's resolved after 48 hrs

for a married man, you don't know much about women

Odd, I didn't ask just one question.

did your wife leave with you? What did she do/say anyways?

So you didn't even fuck her after hitting her? Or get her number at least? Dude you're a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YDqm7LXt2g