I'm proud of my culture and I'm happy to live nowhere fuckin near a city...

I'm proud of my culture and I'm happy to live nowhere fuckin near a city. Have fun getting cancelled over the most retarded shit imaginable I guess. Let's go Brandon!

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

DAILY REMINDER, AMERICANS = FERAL BRITS

I don't live in a city or the middle of BFE. I'm a based suburbanite

Attached: 1653987573428.jpg (591x862, 133.72K)

>Let's go Brandon!

nice of you to support Biden

Good because city boys are kitty boys (pussy boys). If someone in the city got their place broken into they'd probably lay on the floor crying begging the muggers not to hurt them.

If your place got robbed out in the country oh boy, them robbers would be painting a huge target on themselves because everyone and their momma has shotguns, and they dare any limp wristed pussy to come and get some lead in the forehead.

How northerners thought of confederates: (using hathitrust database)

1861-1880: confederates were evil and their culture should be destroyed.

1880-1900: they were brave but misguided, fighting for a evil cause.

1900-1930: They were good men fighitng for thier homes.

1930-1960: confederates were last romantic fuedal nobility fighing beautifuly to perserve their romantic ways against modernization.

1960-1990:They were good men fighitng for thier homes.

1990-2010: they were brave but misguided, fighting for a evil cause.

2010-2030: confederates are evil and their culture should be destroyed.

based
Who is Biden? Oh the boomer after Trump?

Attached: 1241C2E4-9003-4FA9-BDFF-6F2295222BF8.jpg (567x567, 73.01K)

How does it feel to be a clone with no original thoughts in your head?

>culture
LMAO

keep in mind, the "evil cause" in the mind of the Yankees wasn't "preserving" slavery, but expanding it into the west.
The Yankees were fine with slavery, but wanted it contained. Not out of some feelings of sympathy to black people, but because they wanted the western territories to be a whites only space, and to protect white labor. Don't beleive me? Via the Constitution of the State of Indiana, 1851 :

Article 13 - Negroes and Mulattoes

Section 1. No negro or mulatto shall come into or settle in the State, after the adoption of this Constitution.

Section 2. All contracts made with any Negro or Mulatto coming into the State, contrary to the provisions of the foregoing section, shall be void; and any person who shall employ such Negro or Mulatto, or otherwise encourage him to remain in the State, shall be fined in any sum not less than ten dollars, nor more than five hundred dollars.

Section 3. All fines which may be collected for a violation of the provisions of this article, or of any law which ay hereafter be passed for the purpose of carrying the same into execution, shall be set apart and appropriated for the colonization of such Negroes and Mulattoes, and their descendants, as may be in the State at the adoption of this Constitution, and may be willing to emigrate.

So yeah, fuck the Yankees. They were worse than the south, especially considering Grant and Sherman killed all the Indians.

I don't understand the let's go Brandon phrase. Just say fuck Joe Biden you pussy faggot.
At least libs said fuck Donald Trump

bait but I'll bite.
Your "culture" is comprised of other cultures.
but keep denying it.

You've got no culture no history.
You're the lamest country in the world.

test

So? that's all cultures.
"British" is English, Scots, Welsh, Irish.
Australia is just a shithole with English reject DNA
American food is really German.
Even Germany, Italy, and France are very region dependent.

Trump Whites (and low IQ whites in general) like speaking in code because it doesn't get them cancelled.
They want to keep Americas "old patriot ways" but it's literally getting thrown back into their face every time. They can't preach what they really want to say because everyone is against them. why do you think White nationalist hide in the backwoods and burn crosses? because they'll get shut down in public. Everyone and I mean everyone is against them it's hilarious they still try. this is the only place they can vent to others Juss Lyke theam

they aren't afraid of getting cancelled. They speak in code because it makes them feel as if they belong to a secret and exclusive club. At their core, the trump people, and the right in general, are scared, lonely people with nothing in their lives other than narcissism, hatred, and a void of meaning.
But 50% of America still voted for Trump, which shows how much of a shithole America is. The liberal side is little better, as they drop any real chance at progress the second it becomes inconvenient to their daily routine. They also play the game of parroting and hate, but tend to be a little more polite about it.

I didn't vote for Biden. I voted against Trump, and wanted Bernie.

And I'm not taking down my flag.

Attached: confed reunion.jpg (665x521, 54.35K)

You guys are overthinking it, the Lets Go Brandon shit is just a way to remind people of how absolutely God awful the mainstream media is and how obvious of a political bias they have. Its referring to when someone was interviewing NASCAR driver Brandon Brown and the reporter tried to cover up the crowd screaming "Fuck Biden!"

I honestly don't give a fuck about Republicans or Trump, just stating what that shits all about

I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Attached: confederatebased.jpg (736x875, 126.4K)

You're a loser, fathered by losers with a rich history of losing.

No wonder you don't support Joe Biden. He's a winner.

>constitution of Indiana

Not the US constitution, therefore invalid

Why do you inbred, racist, pieces of shit always twist the truth and just make shit up?