Are you enlightened? What was your enlightenment experience like?

Are you enlightened? What was your enlightenment experience like?

Attached: 228-2280237_zen-circle-hd-png-download.png (860x605, 47.56K)

What do you mean? Like lsd. Cause lsd just proves how ridiculous people are

If you were truly enlightened, you would have escaped already.
Most people get a small whiff of the smell of enlightenment and then become full of arrogance and think they understand.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

I'm literally like Neo now, I can see the codes and shit

But unlike Neo, I'm smart and wise. I compartmentalize, some days I'm here enjoying this filthy maya and engaging with NPCs like yourself, and some days I'm just being in the ultimate reality

Exactly theu feel like theyre in a cloud looking down on us.

Where i can escape and why?
I m the oneness without the I

Profound.

This can happen, but eventually you get back on the ground off your ego trip

I take 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, nicotine gum and when i have it, atomoxetine. I am enlightened, cognitive liberty, man. All prudes deserve die a painful death

no one on Any Forums is enlightened, by definition

we may be connected but we are all still individuals. to surrender that is defeat. you can escape death itself, but you must understand that your physical earthly body is not exactly you and must be returned.

/thread

My earthly body is the vehicle that i use. I m my body and my mind and then again i m none.
I do not belive in reincarnation, only i belive we can rebirth in this life as a partly new self

there is no need to be reborn, or to die. and no you are not "none", what does that even mean?

leaned back, was thrown through a cosmic tunnel where entities similar to those you visit during a DMT trip told me our world's fucked, came out deciding to never have kids lest i'd be damned for eternitiy

decision hasnt been wrong so far

When you reach a mental state where sense of self is lost you feel like you are not your body or mind. I have not experienced full ego death ever, but i belive there is also state of being none. Or should i say neither, body or mind. Sometimes you forget yourself and become this "none" or atleast close to it.

Sounds very interesting. Did you have this experience without mind altering substances? How? What was the method you used?

see? you're lost

come to the one right path of Allah, as pointed out by the prophet Muhammad and you'll reach the truth

Attached: BN-HM855_cover_GR_20150319160506.jpg (1242x810, 221.65K)

If you think your way is the only right way you are already wrong and on a wrong path
T.op

Yes, by some conventions of thinking.
I've always found studying religions fascinating, but enlightenment eluded me until a devastating breakup following by three days of fasting and meditation.

They don't realize that the Buddha stayed after reaching enlightenment. His enlightened life was dedicated to teaching and was fairly routine. Service is of course one of the ways.

if you insist, then so be it

I'll be in paradise one day, and you'll be in hell.
You will cry your heart out and I will pity you, but only momentarily as I have so many things to enjoy and distract me in paradise - the women, the feast, the wine and more

Alhamdulillah!!

And i thought muslims dont drink