New Zealand is the most cuckolded nation, on EARTH

New Zealand is the most cuckolded nation, on EARTH.

In the wake of the Christchurch Massacre of 2019, when Brenton Tarrant murdered 51 Muslim worshippers at a mosque, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern - pictured at left - wore a traditional Islamic dress to address the nation. New Zealand is not an Islamic country.

Had 51 Jewish worshippers been massacred at a synagogue, would she have twirled a menorah and sported fake sideburns? Or, had 51 worshippers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster been killed, would Jacinda Arden have donned a pasta-strainer on her head? New Zealand, and its residents, are even more pathetic than fellow cucked nations Australia, Canada, England & Sweden, and that's saying something.

>buh-buh-but she's shuh-showing SOLIDARITY!

There's a very good reason that state and church should always remain separate, but you didn't learn that in school when you were busy sucking hundreds of dicks, did you?

>tl;dr: if you can't read a few short paragraphs of text, you're as terminally-stupid as a fucking Maori, and they're very fucking stupid

Attached: Queen of Dumbfuckistan.jpg (1420x797, 61.51K)

Person covers hair, OP loses his shit.

Attached: op is a faggot.jpg (500x500, 63.21K)

bait thread, also remember to sage in the fields

Attached: 01983331222.jpg (297x78, 4.19K)

>New Zealand is the most cuckolded nation
You're stating the obvious OP. Now say something we don't know.

user, New Zealand is a tiny irrelevant island in the Pacific with less people living in it that my whole damn city. This is like bullying a child who can't defend themselves, let them be

/thread

Attached: 1654251059509-2.jpg (610x642, 71.11K)

Yeah but imagine being an American. Dumbest fucking people on Earth.

>NZ-autist posted it again

Attached: 1654991367504.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Attached: 1639448741336.jpg (615x680, 66.63K)

>Me be in NZ
> Told My Nation is Cucked
>Looks at USA with their issues
>Laughs
>Goes back to everything we have good that the rest of the world doesn't
>Other Nations nationals be dumb as rocks.

Oh boy, where to start.
It is with this logic in where we see people like you are too far gone.
We can understand the difference between
Water...
And a firearm.

One is specifically designed to easily kill people when wielded by other people.

The other is water.

We recognized the fact that mental illness/ideologies spread across social media like a virus of the mind.
As it is hard to identify the incel killers, was easier to take away the means in where they can kill on mass,
restricting them to knives and other close range weapons.

This means the volume in how they can kill is restricted slowing down the entire process of murder, when then gives law enforcement more time to respond without risking the loss of life at greater volumes.

Until either all the Incels are dead or we're some how able to reverse their brain washing which has turned them into mass murderers.

No one is allowed any semi automatic guns period.

If you read this slowly,
you might understand,

If you still don't

You are very likely to be one of the next mass shooters,
Just let that sink in

Ok and now shit post,
Just remember to smash your keyboard as hard as you can to let out the Incel anger within you.

>Just remember to smash your keyboard as hard as you can to let out the Incel anger within you.
This long and overly spaced rant to a shitpost and you end with this statement? Projecting much?
>No one is allowed any semi automatic guns period.
Good, I'm happy its working for you, but you're not superior to anyone for not being able to own something lmao

lol
labour/green voting commie got butthurt

i was just posting a funny picture of your leader
cant you take a joke
oh wait you're a liberal of course not

More stale pasta

I hate summer

> I was just pretending to be retarded!

You are a useless faggot.

KYS

>just pretending to be retarded!
sure you was

I don’t care about NZ but this bitch and Justin Trudeau are the most unlikable little fascists in the western world. I’ve seen her speeches. She talks down to her constituents like she’s their mother. Why does her hair always look so greasy?

oh, its a day ending in Y, and nearly 09:00 GMT. time for a kiwi to have his daily breakdown

Remember when this bitch didn’t let thousands of Kiwis back into the country during covid? Remember when this twat was dictating the number of people allowed at a sex party? Remember how she forced all of you cucks to get a vaccine that doesn’t work, doesn’t stop you from getting sick or dying and doesn’t stop you from spreading it?