Share your secrets

Share your secrets

Attached: secretss.jpg (260x268, 26.56K)

I laughed at this man

Attached: 1657071797779.webm (236x420, 1.22M)

Sure thing. This ain't easy, though.

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think, "did that make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Sometimes I have a desire to find out. Maybe I'll call her some time.

Attached: Rambo.png (800x400, 117.88K)

Had a relationship with a 79 year old.
About to get a fwb with my 65 year old neighbor. Don’t know how these things happen to me. But old pussy is pretty good actually

Recently got a girl pregnant who is engaged to another man

Came inside my 16 year old cousin's mouth and pussy

Sucked a few cocks in middle school and got sucked and had male anal sex, giving and receiving.

Had my cock inside 116 different females

I want to be in a living relationship with 3 different people, so we are a group of 4 all in love. I want it to be 2 beautiful females and one beautiful big dick tranny. Shit would be cash.

Loving relationship*

Do you regret it? It honestly sounds like you are a truly horrible person.

holy fuck you are such a piece of shit

I've seen this before, nice copy paste

Story and details

How do you not jump? I would gladly break both of my legs than to have my face go on fire and die. If you would have just hung from the balcony and let go he might have only spring the ankle at worst he was going to break a couple bones, what the fuck was the fire department doing?

I have a rape fetish
I want to tie up a little whore and use her as I see fit

Attached: FE76802.jpg (768x993, 226.04K)

Stayed with friends family in SE ASIA. Only two rooms for sleeping, with huge mattresses on the floor so 5-6 people share the beds. I can't speak the language but his cousin warms up to me and we wind up getting to second base on most nights. No one ever found out.

any man that I get too close to I get easily infatuated by and cant help but make a collage and jack off to it until the infatuation wears off. I think there's something wrong with me.

Attached: Untitled.png (1009x1096, 1.87M)

BIG FAT GAY NIECE COCK TIME

Attached: Hello again.gif (434x340, 1.95M)

I laugh at everything except BIG FAT GAY NIECE COCKS, I take BIG FAT GAY NIECE COCKS very seriously.

I created fake social media profiles that I used to message girls who I know irl and ask them if they sell nudes. I have acquired nudes of 20 girls this way. One of them is my cousin.

Sounds gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay

I had a relationship with with my nieces 111yo big fat gay niece cock.

Recently my niece with her big fat gay niece cock fucked my man vagina really hard that she almost got me pregnant.

I find the idea of cumming into a womans food without her knowing really hot. A few months back I finally did it and shot a massive amount of cum over my moms salad, mixed it all up and put it back in the fridge. I haven't done it since then, and I know I shouldn't again, but it's all I can really think of when I'm about to cum.

Loving big fat gay niece cock*

I never regret big fat gay niece cock

Holy fuck is right when I see a big fat gay niece cock

The only thing I've ever seen is big fat gay niece cock

The story and detail are as follows, big fat gay niece cock.

The end.

Mainly because I have a big fat gay niece cock is my ass.

Sounds gay! big fat gay niece cock level gay

That's big fat gay niece cock talk

I created 'BIG FAT GAY NIECE COCKS'.

I DID! I REALLY DID!

I find the idea of 'big fat gay niece cocks' to be the best idea to fuck over retard Secret retard threads that are full of larpers that killed secret threads from being good.

FUCK THOSE RETARD NIECE COCK MOTHERFUCKERS!