Guess who is getting blacked right now? Guess who just fucked her BBC bull?

Guess who is getting blacked right now? Guess who just fucked her BBC bull?
Yuppers, Me. Hell yeah it was great sex. My BF is spending a few nights at his moms house so I get to fuck my BBC bull in our bed all night tonight.
pic related is from my BBC bull. We just finished the first fuck of the night and I was a good girl and swallowed all of his yummy cummy.
I wish there was some song or music for us girls who like getting blacked and cheating on our white bf with BBC bulls. Someone should make some.

Attached: 1656842505648.jpg (563x1000, 50.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SB3wAJjJP6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> I wish there was some song or music for us girls who like getting blacked and cheating on our white bf with BBC bulls. Someone should make some.
youtube.com/watch?v=SB3wAJjJP6c

STOP RESPONDING TO B8 NEWFAGS

Attached: ED87AC63-30EC-4CC5-B32F-9B4E092787D2.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Post tits and face femanon or it didnt happen.

Posters 2 nice one my lad bet your a fat nigger with a micro penis

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded. Weak LARP.

Do you like? Big enough for you? Am I built for BBC or built for white boy?

Attached: 1656851971413.png (1876x1536, 1.03M)

bumping for more

Stop u sad fuck jesus

Not me D:

small penis aussie detected. cope little fella.

why are leftys like this?

what leftys? Dont you mean cuckservatives?

Attached: Melania_Biden.jpg (386x515, 45.38K)

didnt he fuck a child? he's bidens pedo son, right?

No it was fake news by the cuckservatives. They never found anything. Trump was the pedo who was close friends with Epstein.

Attached: MelaniaTrump.jpg (1000x562, 150.41K)

Yes he did fuck a child, and not just a child, but his underage niece. Biden's daughter also wrote in her diary that Joe Biden inappropriately showered with her when she was younger and she believes he may have molested her as well. I'm glad Rachel maddow told you it was fake news you fucking dumb faggot libtard. This was on his laptop or let me guess you also think that the laptop thing isn't real and he's not a crackhead, 10% for the big guy right? you fucking dumb piece of shit

why the fuck do leftys groom kids and mass shoot up 4th of july parades?

wtf is wrong with democrats? they are all mentally ill?

Again where is the evidence? There is none. Why are you /pol fags so dumb? You fags will literally believe everything from /pol. kek Take your meds schizo.

Attached: 8e0.png (680x436, 358.05K)

How long have you been off your meds?

Jesus Christ you're fugly if that's you. Tyrone and the crew can have you. Your boyfriend deserves better.
Time stamp just to be sure though because this is something a tranny or an insecure retard like that would do for attention. Better to be sure.

Imagine being this stupid.

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 17.13K)

Mods? At this point these threads are just BBC spam, why aren't they removed? Seriously, SAGE.

Imagine replying to a BBC spam thread and bumping it up the order. You cant make this shit up. You newfags are such dumb fucks.