You Americans ready for war?

You Americans ready for war?

I'm scared, but we can do it lads. I will find my courage.

Attached: original.jpg (2256x1496, 645.13K)

Attached: 4pdk1ev31g791.jpg (828x704, 74.55K)

Nah. But have fun tho. While all the manly mans are out at war ima be fuckin their wives.

What war? With who? Russia, a country that has been ground to a stalemate in Ukraine in a showing of complete military incompetence? Or Communist China, a country that has never fought a modern war and who is completely dependent on foreign trade and would swiftly implode into poverty and eventual civil war upon the start of any large scale international conflict? America isn't going to war any time soon.

War with who? Why? Right now no one has made any aggression toward us.

War is the single greatest thing that could happen to burgermutts as a nation at the moment

You faggots divide like oil and water when left to your own devices, but when there's a war you're at least facing in the same direction

At the Non-commissioned Officer Academy in Grafenwöhr, Germany, when you walk into the front door of the command building, a wooden desk greets you, on top is General Pattons baton, the desk’s previous owner was General Patton, as well. Before it was Patton’s, it was General Rommels desk, the Desert Fox. The allied generals respected Rommel a lot.
How about that?

>nigger doesn't remember Vietnam or Korea
Yeah, we were totally united.

Its just a bait thread, user.

I have only one piece of advice and that is the Russians are your only friends

Attached: CBD53499-0E59-46CB-BA6A-43E45BFEB5B4.jpg (474x594, 13.38K)

Rommel was a respectable man, brilliant tactician, and a consummate warrior.

Afghanistan etc. Every time americans kill a bunch of 3rd world poors a contingent get sadmad about the whole thing, but the fact is you are substantially more harmonious when doing violence than you are in its absence.

Face it, you're the nigger of countries- chimping out is what makes you happy

I'm sure we've got a paki or two lying around we could toss into the grinder, ole' chap

Attached: british-man-blower-hat-pipe-600w-727714654.jpg (427x620, 57.63K)

LoL I always get when I'm not trying.

a punch and kick to your skull says otherwise

Yeah, totally united over Afghanistan. You had your head up your ass for the past three decades or what?

Checked. The woodwork on that desk was beautiful. I have never seen a nicer desk. I seen expensive desks, but nothing close to the work done on that desk.

Checked your checking.
I will one day have to check out that desk.

cop wife moment

90+% of Burgermutts supported actively seeking out and destroying who ever caused 911. Then when that turned into the afghan war Afghan war, support was 90%+. It was really only later on when you got bored of chimping out on afghanistan did the public sentiment start to head back towards this state of disunity that you swine live in from day to day.

Now you might say that I'm citing public polls and that this data is meaningless and you'd be correct but I'm comparing like for like here- Polls at the start vs polls when it went to shit. Similar story with Vietnam. Strong public support initially which devolved when you got bored.

You just need a new punching bag to chimp out on for a little bit

Fine. What country are you in, nigger?

What?

Australia. We are girt by sea, and a whole bunch of hostile asians; And I'm well aware that you faggots only keep Australia as allies because we're basically your listening outpost in the south east. Its just a matter of time before we're speaking chinese at the current rate unless you retards decide to get your shit together

Get our shit together? We don't even think about you.