Air fryer technology discussion

many things to discuss

Which one is the best models
Why do air fryer threads get so many glowniggers replies

Why do they fear white men with air fryers

Attached: 1660566929885.jpg (1080x595, 401.26K)

Last week i bought cosori dual blaze. I still dont know how to cook with it. How am i meant to know what temperature/time combination to use. And i think all the cook settings are bullshit

Im getting some 100$ one of amazon.

The keto diet is the only thing that has worked for me and im down from 260 to 248 in the last two weeks, hopefully ill get under 200 by EoY

Yes im a fat fuck american and I use arch btw

are these a meme or actually worth it

may may

keep at it user, you'll get there

They're worth it if you're cooking a meal for one, they heat up quicker than a conventional oven so don't need to preheat, cook your food evenly and turn off automatically when finished, they're also cheaper to run for a conventional oven.

If your oven already does all of these things or you cook in larger batches that you couldn't fit in a small airfryer then probably not worth it.

those philips ones are good because the cooking basket detaches from the base, allowing you to tip the tendies into a bowl without spilling oil everywhere

Well done user, try walking 30 minutes a day with headphones, increases your metabolism and it that helped me lose weight pretty quick.

I use one mostly for french fries. You buy them pre-made in the store and in 10 minutes they're done. Taste basically as good as regular french fries but with less than half the calories.

enjoy your microplastic retard

They are bullshit. Unless you like burnt fries.
Take the oven cook temp and knock off 20-40F. Cut the time by 25%
There, done.

My wife really wanted one so I eventually decided to pick one up. Honestly been getting a lot of use out of it (it's like a an oven and a microwave had a long night passionate sex and this is their love child). Throw some rice and veggies in a rice cooker, and whatever meat into the air fryer and in about 20 min you got a solid meal for 2-3 people. Fantastic if your pressed for time or are an ADHD autist who forgets they started cooking and burns food frequently.

Attached: Airfry.jpg (600x600, 69.25K)

air fryer + instant pot is the Any Forumsoyim kitchen
>just werks
>makes cooking comfy again
>no need for smart appliance botnet bullshit

I got myself this one a few months ago. It's fuckin awesome. Two independent compartments, and the rectangular trays make way more sense for most foods than those round shits.

Attached: imageService.jfif.jpg (1200x1200, 92.9K)

Got one it's alright nuggies and fries taste very nakadashi now desu

My sister can't cook and keeps telling me how amazing air fryers are.

>without spilling oil everywhere

>How am i meant to know what temperature/time combination to use.
They come with recipe books, and there's a gazillion sites online that show cook times for food. How fucking autistic are you?

it's literally just a small convection oven

does the model really matter? i thought they were all basically the same, a heating element and a fan. maybe some of the better ones have detachable baskets and electronic sensors and qol stuff
i'd much rather have a full sized oven if you have the space/money. baking with an air fryer was a nightmare of temperature control

I have the Ninja Foodi XL that has both a pressure cooker and air fryer lid.
I can confirm that pairing is indeed potent and convenient.

I was wondering if anyone else would notice