Reddit slating indian engineers again

>reddit slating indian engineers again
How do we rectify this, alongside western education and training?

Attached: reddit indian outsourcing.png (1005x1424, 170.74K)

we could start with not making bait threads

>I'm not racist... but

Attached: 1594545332608.png (640x480, 356.12K)

99% of people making these comments are incompetent Slavic, Latino and negro engineers who can't compete and are seething

>implying that these people aren't Any Forums posters
come on, we know tech subs are all infested with Any Forums guys

>implying they're different people
All me btw

asian ppl SSSCHAAAAAAAACH

Indian people need to be banned from the internet. They honestly bring nothing.

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_PUKbPIp0dI.png (416x416, 309.35K)

With basically every other country, I could name something that the world would lose if the entire population suddenly disappeared overnight. But with India/Pakistan, I think it would simply be a better world without them.

Attached: nGMrD.gif (600x323, 1.55M)

businesses will suffer short term due to staffing issues, but long term they will remain competitive again because people LIKE people that are similar to them

GOOD MORNING SIR!

The only way to rectify this would be to cut them off from the global internet. Let them shit in their own intranet. Even slavs would be better.

only 5 bugs a year? bullshit story from a dishonesr redditfag

good morning sirs

GOOD MORNING SIRS! PFA!

Use an AI that can write its own code scripts, and you as a company owner don't have to hire cheap labor from them anymore

>follow "computer programming" topic on twitter out of curiosity
>it's just a shitton of indians circlejerking about this tier languages like javascript and python
>muh web development cucks larping as programmers

Attached: 1599914698099.jpg (200x213, 6.58K)

>businesses will suffer

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 18.33K)

Latino here, every pajeet I've encountered in my fucking life has been a mess, and maybe because I'm a racist white person born and raised in latin america I had some kind of bias, last week while on a call, I was speaking with this guy from dominican republic, he is black, he openly said he didn't like working with indians.

I've worked with all kind of people, whites, blacks, asians, latinos, the only group of fuckers I don't tolerate are indians.

hmm... did I typo the word sh-it or is this board swapping it?
this shit

>Latino here
>I'm white person
sure buddy

>>it's just a shitton of indians circlejerking about this tier languages like javascript and python
holy shit, sounds like Any Forums.... jesus christ.

I'd post arm, but I really have nothing to prove to you, also it doesn't negate anything of what I said, I could be the blackest gorilla nigger and indians would still be annoying as fuck

Nobody likes poojeets, not even others of their own ilk.

yes, except you get banned when you send them back to their designated shitting street