How would 15 year old you and your friends react if they walked in the living room and saw pic related there just like...

>how would 15 year old you and your friends react if they walked in the living room and saw pic related there just like that

Attached: HumpDoll3000.jpg (378x350, 82.52K)

probably beat this nigger to death with a baseball bat for breaking and entering.

mom said no shoes on the couch you stupid filthy nigger

Kill myself for horrible taste in furniture

Propably get scared and leave but fap to the memory later and wishing it would happen again.

15 year old me would freeze in place like a deer in headlights.

Idk, we would probably just ask wtf is going on and if fucking is a option wed certainly refuse, since when I was 15 me and my friends used to bang two friends of ours from time to time

Fun story I saw my friends mom like this once as a lil fag boy. She quickly pulled her sheets over her but I was too young to be sexually attracted. I sometimes think about if she even remembers this. Also she had a big bush lol

eww gross kill it

Expose penis
Insert said penis into vagina,then anus,alternately whilst squeezing tits and nipples
Ejaculate,copiously
Beat to death with a sledgehammer for burglarising my property
Sink cadaver into a vat of sulphuric acid
Allow to ferment for one week
Any remains would be dispersed on the verge of many highways,across many states
Win win

Proper response.

Attached: Big tiddy bimbo cum slut.jpg (590x922, 47.25K)

I hung out with a lot "Chads" back then and they were all slaying mad pussy. Unironically they probably gangbang the whore right then and there on the couch. While probably encouraging me to get in on the action or bring them drinks and tissues kek.

Why would you kill her after she made you and all your friends cum?

You fucked up user.
Should have whipped your penis out and tried your luck/10
You never know;-)

I don’t have any friends.
Apart from fellow Anons on Any Forums

This is most of the ppl in the thread but their acting tuff

Checked

I was like 8

Yeah something similar actually happened but not that extreme. I accidently pulled on my babysitters clothes once and her boobs came out. I quickly turned around and left lmao.

How did she react?

I was with a black girl at 15 and sexually active but given that I’d don’t know them and they’re naked in my house I’d probably freak the fuck out and run away

she covered them and pulled her clothes back up. Nothing special happened and it never came up in any conversations or anything.

Were they nice?

yes quite a lot actually. She was an older lady tho. Idk if she would be old by todays standards but back then basically everyone over 35 was

Pussy

Nice. also checked.