Yet more conservative violence

Yet more conservative violence.

Attached: IMG_20220705_105309.jpg (838x1472, 281.68K)

He's a leftist dipshit.
Nice try though.

Attached: 1657023046646.jpg (1024x1024, 143.39K)

A leftist who owned guns, waved trump flags and went to trump rallies.

Makes sense.

You bozos are the most gullible clowns out there.

Attached: IMG_20220705_110033.jpg (870x1301, 243.31K)

Attached: 1656979744151m.jpg (750x1024, 56.13K)

You are indeed gullible af. That isn't his tattoo.

Attached: IMG_20220705_110451.jpg (1080x1027, 349.7K)

Probably has nothing to do with his rap name. I mean it's so leftist to own guns and wave trump flags.

oh so he was a qanon fag

Attached: 1656717919444.jpg (900x506, 49.88K)

shocking

They sing his praises out of one side of their mouth while denying his allegiance to their cause with the other as if they rest of us are stupid enough to buy that. Happens every time. Maybe someday the rest of the counrry will realize we just have to kill all the Republicans. Until they do, this is what you get. Relentlessly mocked online 24/7 for being "violent" by the death cult planning to rape and murder you children in their elementary schools.

This. Between QAnon and the January 6th attack on our democracy it should be pretty obvious that Republicans are just anti-American terrorists at this point. How many of these shootings have to happen until we realize Republicans should be treated no different than Al Qaeda?

Mentally ill shouldn't be able to own guns. Voting for Trump is all the proof a court would need to prove someone is mentally ill enough to not be issued a gun permit.

All of these people have long histories of making hateful, anti-social, anti-establishment remarks on the internet. It's why we need a national law much like that passed by New York in terms of reviewing people's social media posts BEFORE they are allowed to buy a weapon of war.

Make sure you vote democrat in the November elections like your life depends on it, because it might. We have to make Gun Reform and Hate Speech a legislative priority, as well as holding the insurrectionists accountable.

Visit www.democrats.org for more details.

No. I'm buying more guns to protect myself from Republican murderers. Fuck your bullshit pacifism. Buy weapons now. Protect yourselves and your property from the right.

Is this the white master race I keep hearing about here?

There's no reason to stoop to violence. Make your voice heard throug the ballot box. It's how our democracy works.

>You think people would really just go on the internet and lie?

It's not even his tat, dipshit

When people are organizing with the intent to slaughter you en mass, a preemptive strike is only self defense. That's all hypothetical and irrelevant, American society will never acknowledge the threat in time for that. Its too late. The right is armed, ready, and waiting to make power moves. I can only take care of myself. The rest of you are on your own. Vote for whoever the hell you want now, it won't change the outcome. Its only a matter if when and not if they take over by force.

this leftist was a tranny kek

Attached: trannykiller.png (712x780, 593.92K)

the killer liked a lot of biden, cdc, and adl tweets. sounds republican to me kek

Attached: adl.png (966x382, 107.8K)

You're such a faggot. I guarantee you fucking niggers, jews, and commies commit more crime than anybody you fucking mong. Kill yourself.

FUCKIIIINN LOL

ADL?
Ashkenazi Daily Life?

>he's a leftist!
>he's a rightist!

Jesus. Can't any of you direction-heads fathom a reality where, just maybe, a mass shooter wasn't politically motivat
ed? Maybe be just chose that parade because he's an insane, malnourished dipshit and it made the most sense to just shoot people, nearby. He was from Highland Park, his family owned a business in Highland Park and he probably just figured that he'd shoot up the parade, in town, as he'd have to travel less and (probably in his mind) would have been easier to flee and hide.

Attached: 1605453751633.jpg (828x847, 321.94K)

That tattoo was posted on Reddit 8 years ago when the shooter was 14/15 years old. It's not his tattoo, you people are making shit up to hide the fact that he went to Trump rallies.