So is West Virginia the last place to pick up a trad wife?

So is West Virginia the last place to pick up a trad wife?
>least promiscuous state
bestlifeonline.com/most-promiscuous-state/
>One of the least adulterous state (mainly because Cali cucks are ok with jacking off to their wife plowing other men and therefore don't count it as cheating)
bestlifeonline.com/most-adulterous-state-us/
>one of the whitest states
roadsnacks.net/whitest-states-in-america/
>has a higher population of women compared to men

Attached: 1653107020600.jpg (500x490, 46.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/men-women-united-states-map-2018-11?op=1
aldf.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot the last source for gender ratios
businessinsider.com/men-women-united-states-map-2018-11?op=1

dude, you're worrying about the wrong thing.

You can't even TALK to a girl without creeping them out.

You cant even have a conversation with a woman.

You'll never get married or a girlfrirend so why are you sweating about infedelity??

Sure as long as they're your cousin. Lifelong West Virginian. If you want fat toothless pigs come on over. Also least promiscuous is just wrong. Cheating and fucking anyone is commonplace

They also have cheap housing

I hear the job market's shit tho

>last place in the US with legal animal-fucker brothels
ticks all the boxes!

This user just served up a free reality check and y’all are just going to ignore this guy?

PS everyone, I have a 9/10 trad wife from the Philippines and I live with her and her two 9/10 babe sisters. It’s really not that hard. Leave the house and do something. There are literally over a billion tradwifes on earth. They are mostly Asian though.

Attached: 6EB60F7D-1C3A-4370-BDEE-A02B9E99433B.jpg (750x750, 191.28K)

source? I actually believe it's illegal to marry your cousin in WV, but perfectly ok in cali and NY.

>West Virginia the last place to pick up a trad wife?
it's the best place to score opioids, but i'm sure it's full of slack jawed yokels that wouldn't take much effort to wife

How did you meet this hypothetical person?

Just fucking around. People love the incest hillbilly stereotype. Everything else I said is true though. Especially the further south you travel in the state.

The women in west Virginia are already taken, usually by their fathers

College. I went up the first kissless virgin asian chick I could find, and then I treated her like a person for the first time in her life hahaha. She was in pageants and stuff and was basically a sexual object to everyone. Treat hot girls like people, it blows their mind. The rest is history. Also it helps living in California where rich asians get sent for school.

Hyuck hyuck hyuck. Time to grow up, billy.

Why should I care what some redneck cunt thinks?

Right, so your anecdotal experience isnt the norm for most people. Do you realize this makes you look stupid?

golly gee you sure are one stupid fucking nigger. did you forget to take your meds today?

. I'm from WV and I know people who are married to cousins. And he's right, lots of people are cheating. Or have open relationships. They just have to hide it more. That being said, if you want a traditional wife who will stay home and cook and clean and take care of the kids, that's easy enough to find.

No, it makes YOU stupid for not listening to someone who does what you want to do.

There’s an old Chinese saying: “don’t let those who say it can’t be done interrupt those who are doing it”

Howsabout humbling yourself so you can reach your goal, kiddo?

Attached: C7392412-C3E6-49A5-BB22-093D5844E8AC.jpg (663x491, 283.22K)

I actually enjoy your hate. You’re telling me I’m right over the target. How about listen instead of reflexively reacting like a tard? And you wonder why girls hate you hahahahahahah

aldf.org › article › virginia-court-of-appeals-upholds-bestiality-law
Virginia Court of Appeals Upholds Bestiality Law
As of 2018, 45 states and two U.S. territories have laws against the sexual assault of animals. The following states and territories have no direct prohibitions against bestiality: Hawaii, Kentucky, New Mexico, West Virginia, and Wyoming, District of Columbia, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa.

Hahaha
>just go to college
Hahaha
>it has to be California
Hahaha
>rich asians too
Hahaha
>neck yourself.
Fyi you sound REALLY dumb.

Attached: You - the Image.jpg (1024x439, 44.07K)

What was the moral of my story? That is easy. And it is. You and the rest of your incels have MASSIVELY over complicated the most simple and natural of human interactions. Talk to girl. If girl likes you, take to her more. Seriously, get over yourself.

You’re calling me a tard when you are so dysfunctional, you’re struggling to do shit that children find effortless. Children are more capable than you and that is simply a fact. Don’t get caught up on the specifics, just listen. You are fucked because of PERSONAL behavioral failings. Simply a fact.

Didnt read. Youre done. Case CLOSED.

Damn dude I really got to you. I’m sorry champ. I hope you take some time to recover. Hide behind all the delusion you want, I know your heart heard me.

Attached: 41886195-EBEE-42F4-83E8-57E7FB6F1FED.jpg (1024x708, 74.55K)