This picture confuses and enrages the archaeologist

This picture confuses and enrages the archaeologist.

Attached: 290px-Ea_(Babilonian)_-_EnKi_(Sumerian).jpg (289x184, 21.34K)

Why?

Picrelated

Attached: 1656971016310m.jpg (1024x576, 71.45K)

Mainstream archaeologist are retards with exams.

Attached: main-qimg-c6590f5127ecfaff07f4ae0e280f6f7b-lq.jpg (498x750, 30.35K)

Attached: 9d7c5a2d6c0cc06d75c211055c1fbe66.jpg (640x640, 70.37K)

So the relief is carved in that underground rock tomb?

Attached: 1070e71b695e647e05b64c85acbd7441.jpg (1200x630, 70.41K)

The relief is of the Annunaki, ancient kings with technology the likes of which we do not understand, and that are far older than mainstream archaeologists would lead you to believe

Attached: 167448291_300032624822917_549656191234870398_n.jpg (1066x1600, 194.65K)

Some of these kings are recorded to have lived upwards of 30,000 years, as shown in picrelated titled the Sumerian King List. These were beings who did not look like us, who traveled from other worlds and are the missing link in our evolution

Attached: 11533512.jpg (220x405, 54.61K)

because op wants to think that because he doesn’t understand what he’s looking at, “archeologists can’t explain it” either. This ancient aliens drivel always comes down to the projection of stupidity.

They wrapped their heads from birth to create deformity. Like how zoomers tattoo their face. They think it’s cool

all i see is ancient niggers with updos. you fucking idiots.

I'm pissed and I'm not even an archaeologist.
where the fuck are the pixels?
god damned postage stamp sized bullshit image

To imitate the "gods", aryans, fallen angels and they offsprings Nephilim.
Some elongated skulls are artificial, some are natural -> different race.

Low IQ detected

Attached: b29c4c31fa7e0ab829ea6cbdc7d52a41.jpg (1135x782, 146.2K)

nigga you never took an art history course or read even one book on egyptian history? we can do a lot better than blind image analasis and wild hypothesizing. All these cultures were incredibly verbose and we have literal shitloads of written history, including the lengthy arguments over unified style and what every aspect of it represents and to whom and why…

If you’re going to take an interest in these things, make an effort, don’t be another american retard whose main interest is trying to evangelize and spread your retarded fantasies.

This.
Like every conspiracy, 100% of the time when you actually look into it it turns out experts do know and the explanation is usually extremely simple.

I would love to have a debate with same university retards, who ignore actual ancient texts, but have they "theories" that fit recent Zeitgeist.

>ancient people were too dumb to tie string around their baby's head

Attached: 1657023402159.jpg (900x1445, 91.01K)

>don’t be another american retard whose main interest is trying to evangelize and spread your retarded fantasies.

That's exactly what you're trying to do. Historical depictions of that thing you love to whine about, "empirical evidence", clearly show factual depictions of craft that you can't explain, but I can

Attached: Mesopotamian_cylinder_seal_impression.jpg (220x156, 14.5K)

You dont even know what the word theory means. Why would any of us take yoy seriously or bother with you when youll even make your own battlefield with language and wont leave it even though its wrong?

zamn, that lil nigga seen the godhead

Literally hundreds of these have been found all over the world, mostly in North America. What could it mean?

Attached: 8A1956CF-9298-4D61-8A33-D3887BA76AD5.jpg (1536x2048, 1.4M)

is the human figure on the right CIA?

The funny thing is that empirical evidence literally shows that the mainstream understanding of history is literally false.
Mainstream science is therefore similar to religion.

This looks like some kinda prison from fantasy untold, the sheer anguish portrayed; trapped in the torrent that is his mind, but he has not the means of escape.

All he sees is Warhammer 40k art

Attached: warhammer-40k-space-marine-i104966.jpg (750x527, 100.44K)

Nothing to see here, it's artificial binding, ask a high paid professor on a school/university.
>inb4 he would even say "i dunno"

Because it's not about a person, but history and findings from ancient times. But it's understandable that someone with a university background love to put himself in the spotlight, without actual show us the "empirical evidence".
Titles and money are a lead motivation.

You know what one of the most important parts of critical thinking is? Thought youd be interested since youre throwing around terms you dont understand like empirical evidence:
The human brain is garbage. That includes yours. You must always be aware of that, realize your brain is going to tend to construct its onlt realities, fit things in where it can, and then defend its construct to the death.
Here ill give you an example.
>i believe in ancient aliens
^this is your conclusion. Youre starting here. That opens you up to circular reasoning.
>heres a heiroglyph i dont understand since i never studied a minute of this shit in my entire life.
>this depiction could be interpreted as alien craft/people etc.
>therefore they obviously had contavt with aliens
YOUR interpretation of a picture without the context or knowledge of an entire cultures language and tradition does not mean there were aliens in very much rhe same way a kid drawing a tall black spooky figure with red eyes doesnt mean theres a ghost.
Especially when its possible the kid just knows of a tall black guy with red contacs and hes vaguely depicting it and referring to him with spooky names like "the tall eyed man" even if it sounds to you like you need to call an exorcist

now that we're starting to classify top secret military aviation projects as "aliens did it", i think we can safely say aliens did it

You can tell when someone believes in something because they did the research and when they just gobble up confirmation bias propaganda. 99% of people fall into the latter.

Not him, but ancient aliens are indeed BS. Atleast in the same vein like extraterrestrials with spaceships.
But ancient aliens in the vein of non material beings, multi dimensional beings, then i think it's much more reasonable.
Some user stated here that ancient texts should not be ignored.