Day 3 alcohol withdrawal. no sleep, nothing to eat in the last two days...

day 3 alcohol withdrawal. no sleep, nothing to eat in the last two days, resting heart rate 183 sweating and palpitations. ama.

Attached: iamsad.gif (498x438, 359.74K)

I hear you. Ever have the hallucinations? Waking nightmarish fever dreams? Alcohols straight evil, for me at least. My bender wasn’t that bad this go around so sweats and no sleep is a walk in the park.

Yes typical shit like spiders on the wall. The time before this one I saw a giant black octopus hanging from the ceiling and dancing

first 3 days man, the body is getting back to homeostasis is all. You're doing good.
Eat jello, crackers and pedialyte so your body can do what it needs

I don't have anything to ask you. Keep fighting the good fight

Attached: snake-juice2018[1].jpg (770x658, 66.4K)

how bad was it?

several beer over the day or did u go for the hard stuff?

When I cut back I found that a little bit of red kratom helped take the edge off and let me get to sleep. If you can get some, try it, just start small to guage what works best for you.

sounds like you need to go to the hospital.

Dude grab a tall boy quick. Ween off it man. It’s hard as hell but sip that shit and endure. You got it…. Fuck Dt’s, seizures get a tall boy

I drink roughly a bottle of kraken a day & have done so for about a year now, I really want to quit but I'm so fucking scared of the withdrawal, its the only reason I keep drinking.

Typically I'll drink 70cl of rum to 4 litres of pepsi throughout the day/night as well as being "sober" for 8 hours a day while working, I want to go cold turkey but that shit scares the fuck outta' me.

Any advice?

Try to replace the habit and find a distracting hobby. I went cold turkey with nicotine lozenges and diet coke as the habit replacement, and play viyda(Destiny 2 because it's grindy as fuck and sucks you in for hours) as the hobby.

My specific examples may not work for you, but the formula is at least worth a shot. Worst case scenario is you don't drink for a couple days while testing out different things

get someone involved

If you dont want to involve family and friends, then go to church or any other social institution. They care about people and are willing to check you once a day. THe thing is, they arent close to you, so giving a fuck about them is pretty easy and they cant chase you if you dont want to

And to be hones, i dont think you will habe any major side effects, besides them in your head.

It gets easier. The worst week was the worst for me.

I was addicted to meth for 3 years and smoked weed and drank alcohol pretty much daily at the same time. when i finally got lucked up i lost my shit the first few days bc i couldnt get high or drunk.

i wonder if "drastically cutting" (like, having a beer or two a day) would be better than quitting cold turkey

Hang in there, user. Would recommend getting in touch with a doctor though. The heart rate is a worry, and seizures might be on the horizon. If you have some diazepam, I'd take that for the next couple of days. It's standard practice to combat the worst of the physical withdrawal, because that shit can be dangerous

I've successfully done this. Used to drink 2.4 to 3.6 liters of beer a day. Tapered off and replaced beer with wine and now I can drink just 1 or 2 servings of wine a day.

Life is good

Good luck, mate. I‘ve been there too; it’ll get better very soon.

this, in a way. Find someone non-drinking to talk to. It doesn't matter if it's a priest, a whore or some kind of phone help line. Just fucking talk about anything. Time flies when you flap your tongue, otherwise it's a crawl through hell.

not op but for me it was the vivid nightmares. i kept waking up to people being in my apartment over and over again (i live alone)
reminded me of fever dreams as a kid. just hellish demonic vibes

Go to the fucking ER they will give you benzos. Detoxing on your own is stupid grand mal seizures are fucking scary you wont remember what happened untill like 20 mins after. Last time i had a grand mal my friend was with me the first thing i did after i stopped seizing was to pick up my shoes and put them in the fridge.

Yo, eat a banana or a sweet potato...something with potassium will calm your BP and heart rate. Trust me I've been through it. Hang in there it's worth the struggle.

Been to detox twice in a mental hospital. Am drinking again. This shit is the devil. Life is cruel. Wish I could just be ok sober

Resting heart rate does not sound good man

Day 4
Strep throat. No sleep. I know your pain